Morrissey on Last Call with Carson Daly

Re: Moz on carson tonight

Wow. He looked and sounded INCREDIBLE. Pure sexiness in that polo. :D I have a HUGE grin on my face right now!

And literally every single person I got a good look at in the audience I recognized! Morrissey's entire army was with him Wednesday! That was awesome to see!!!!

Once again, that was more like watching my friends on TV instead of a famous person. :o

Last edited:
carson needs to shut the f*** up already....im watching it right now..and hes not even funny...this is horrible this is the david letterman show all over again:mad::confused::(

Can anyone post the video please????????????????????/

many thanks
cossy:)

Just got home from a mini vacation weekend, and first thing I did was to play this show from my DVR. Oh, how delicious. That smile... iLove seeing our Mozzer happy... even if his bracelet let him down. I got it on HD... as soon as the house is empty and quiet tomorrow I'll cue it up again...

Beautiful. Viva Moz.

even if his bracelet let him down.

I saw the bracelet clasp break in S.F. the second or third night. It didn't fall off, just slid down his arm. But he still held onto the bracelet, stowing it in his left trouser side pocket, and displayed it during songs on the following nights in S.F. and Santa Barbara.

I think it was in S.F. the next night after it breaking, he held out the bracelet when he sang "pretty petty thieves".

This was incredible, I seriously watched it 3/4 times in a row, and just sat there with the hugest smile on my face.....watching him smile and be soooo happy...:D

Gorgeous in that all black outfit, yes the polo was/is sexy :D

The best way to start my Saturday morning....which was a fun Moz filled day!

I saw the bracelet clasp break in S.F. the second or third night. It didn't fall off, just slid down his arm. But he still held onto the bracelet, stowing it in his left trouser side pocket, and displayed it during songs on the following nights in S.F. and Santa Barbara.

I think it was in S.F. the next night after it breaking, he held out the bracelet when he sang "pretty petty thieves".

He also took it outta his left trouser pocket the first Friday of the LA shows, and just dangled it while he sang, then put it back in his pocket....:)

Mozzer, honey? I have some jewelry pliers. I'm sure I can adjust that for you so it won't happen again. Why don't you PM me and I'll meet you here in Chicago this week. Say, Wednesday afternoon? I'm all yours....

LOL.

Wow, that was truelly wonderful:D! What a superb way to start my day... (Yes, I didn't wake up until half an hour ago:o)

He looked sooo gorgeous in all black, and his voice was amazing! Thanks so much for posting this!!

So that's what happened to it... I kept seeing the lump in his pocket at various times in SB and LA, and for a second I would think OMG WHY DOES HE HAVE A WEIRD GROWTH ON HIS THIGH?????? and then I'd remember he put his bracelet in there.

(You see, I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and I sometimes focus my hypochondria onto other people I care about too :o).

This was incredible, I seriously watched it 3/4 times in a row, and just sat there with the hugest smile on my face.....watching him smile and be soooo happy...:D

Gorgeous in that all black outfit, yes the polo was/is sexy :D

The best way to start my Saturday morning....which was a fun Moz filled day!

only 3/4 times in a row?
well glad im not alone, ;)
thankyou to whoever uploaded it for us.

now i know morrissey comes to solo- i remember how many people commented on how much slimmer he looks in t-shirts. and well, he's listening!

my god that man is amazing.the love of my life. god. ultimate human being. he needs to be donated to science and have them figure out how a HUMAN can be so divine. he cannot be of man and woman, there must have been some additional force in the creation of what we know as 'morrissey'....

Back
Top Bottom