Morrissey on Last Call with Carson Daly

Your avatar pic rules!

On TTY:-

8 October 2007

Morrissey will be recording an appearance on Last Call With Carson Daly in Burbank on Oct. 10. Morrissey will play two songs. Please check True To You on Oct. 9 for information as to how True To You members may be able to attend.
»

So it's going to air on Friday??? I hope so, so I can stay up and watch it.

I really really dislike Carson Daly. He has no personality.

DXS

a lil' something from true-to-you

Morrissey on Last Call With Carson Daly
8 October 2007

Morrissey will be recording an appearance on Last Call With Carson Daly in Burbank on Oct. 10. Morrissey will play two songs. Please check True To You on Oct. 9 for information as to how True To You members may be able to attend.

you mofo's!!!! i have work on wednesday, so i cant go:mad:.

to whoeevr is going, have fun and tell me all about it!!!!!

More from True-To-You

Last Call With Carson Daly ticket competition information
9 October 2007

True To You members are welcome to enter a competition for a chance to attend the recording of Morrissey's appearance on Last Call With Carson Daly in Burbank on Oct. 10. To enter the competition, please fill out and submit the Competition entry: Last Call With Carson Daly form. Please include your True To You username, your real name, and your email address, and please answer the following competition question:

What are the titles of the four new, unreleased songs that Morrissey has played live during his current residency at the Palladium in Los Angeles?

The first 25 registered true-to-you.net members to submit completed entry forms with the correct answer will each win an audience ticket for the recording of this television appearance, and will be notified today that they are among the winners. Please note that there is a limit of one ticket per member, and that participants must be at least 16 years old with a valid ID.

easy. throwing my arms around paris,goodbye will be farewell, thats how people grow up, all you need is me.......

This on TTy:

Morrissey on Last Call With Carson Daly: songs and broadcast information

9 October 2007

At the recording of Last Call With Carson Daly on Oct. 10, Morrissey will sing "All You Need Is Me" and "That's How People Grow Up." The first song will be broadcast on Oct. 12, and the second song will be broadcast at a later date.
»

This on TTy:

Morrissey on Last Call With Carson Daly: songs and broadcast information

9 October 2007

At the recording of Last Call With Carson Daly on Oct. 10, Morrissey will sing "All You Need Is Me" and "That's How People Grow Up." The first song will be broadcast on Oct. 12, and the second song will be broadcast at a later date.
»

He must really think much of these two songs - second time for both of them.

Just had a flash: All you need is me on TV? Whoa.

Also, I hope he will look up/in the camera this time.

Last edited:
Re: Moz on carson tonight

Just seen it, wow. Thats about the most casual i've seen him dress in almost well , ever? And that hair, damn i've not seen it that short in a looong time. Ouu , can't wait to see him next sat!!

Back
Top Bottom