Morrissey On Friday Night With Jonathon Ross!

It's all good as we get Mozza performing and less time having to listen to Johnathan Ross think he is a comedian when he is cleary not..!:)

actually i would quite like to see Moz take him on and crush him with his acerbic wit and ruthless charm

Well I don't know if you know, but he was on JR before and the interview was fantastic. He didn't crush him, he got on quite well with him and it was an hilarious chat.

I really don't rate Ross that highly, I think he's okay.
When he has good guests he ups the standards and asks good questions and says funnier things. Unfortunately he regurary has too many below par guests and that's why his show is often quite boring.

Well I don't know if you know, but he was on JR before and the interview was fantastic. He didn't crush him, he got on quite well with him and it was an hilarious chat.

yeah remember it well and it was great! Ross asked him if he could call him Stephen. Morrissey just said "no". Ross also asked if after the show they could be friends Morrissey said "i really dont think so Jonathan". Moz put him in his place very nicely and he could do with another dressing down this friday.

yeah remember it well and it was great! Ross asked him if he could call him Stephen. Morrissey just said "no". Ross also asked if after the show they could be friends Morrissey said "i really dont think so Jonathan". Moz put him in his place very nicely and he could do with another dressing down this friday.

That interview was so funny! They were both craking up! Moz should so more interviews like that. Only problem is, not many interviewers are up to the task.

My fav part: Did you know broccolli screams when... :D:D:D

Put him in his place?

I think they were just having fun, you make it sound like it was a fierce battle!

Yeah I rewatched the interview last sunday, such a classic. Jonathon Ross' face when Morrissey returned with his quick wit. I was in agony with laughter. You could just sense the audience were more in favour of Moz than Ross and it made the show even more entertaining.

I'd love to see Jonathan interview him, as well as Moz singing a song or two, though it doesn't look like the interviews going to happen this time.
I enjoyed the last time Jonathan interviewed him, and this time, there would be new topics for discussion (like the NME nonsense), rather than the old Smiths reunion, vegetarianism subjects.
And the programme would be more entertaining for the moz-fan, if we didn't just have a performance at the end to look forward to, and had an interview to watch as well.
I'd be sure to tune-in....and i know how much the BBC cares about whether I watch their programmes or not :rolleyes:

Give him a bloody interview, Jonny Boy :guitar:

How is it cheering up if Ross mocks the upset audience by laughing at them and snapping photos of them? Remind me to send him to cheer up a friend who's got cancer.

I might've bought his excuse that he was laughing at Brand being jeered at and having missiles lobbed at him if he weren't already laughing and snapping photos of the audience before Brand even spoke. Ross also mucked it up by admitting that he went up there because of his vanity -- that he thought we would be happy to see him just because he's a celebrity.

Brand, on the other hand, was alright, and I felt he didn't deserve the hostile response.

hear hear.

Morrissey on Jonathan Ross 01.02.08

Not sure if this has been posted earlier or not but Morrissey is on Friday night with Jonathan Ross (01.02.08) on BBC1 (UK) at 10.35 with Sarah Parish, Sharon Small, Shelley Conn, Orla Brady, Britt Ekland & Naveen Andrews.

Not sure if he is getting interviewed or not, he may just be providing the music at the end, but either way should be worth watching!:)

I'll have to tape it as Im going to the Sunderlang gig!

Great to see Morrissey has recovered! Looks like the set at Doncaster was fantastic!

Anyone know if Moz showed up at the Jonathan Ross show TV recording this afternoon?

Just wondered if anyone was heading/headed down to BBC towers?

Re: Anyone know if Moz showed up at the Jonathan Ross show TV recording this afternoo

no idea i'm afraid - but wasn't he supposed to be filming it yesterday (29th) rather than today??

i've got a feeling we won't get an interview this time, though would have been funny to see how Woss approached the topic of the cancelled gigs and his own involvement.....

wonder what song he chose. hope its AYNIM or Skull.

Re: Anyone know if Moz showed up at the Jonathan Ross show TV recording this afternoo

no idea i'm afraid - but wasn't he supposed to be filming it yesterday (29th) rather than today??

i've got a feeling we won't get an interview this time, though would have been funny to see how Woss approached the topic of the cancelled gigs and his own involvement.....

wonder what song he chose. hope its AYNIM or Skull.

nope, he IS going to be filming it this evening, and he IS going to get a least a 10 minuite interview
the producer of the show Tom Barrett has officialy said

nope, he IS going to be filming it this evening, and he IS going to get a least a 10 minuite interview
the producer of the show Tom Barrett has officialy said

Oh, good, I was hoping for an interview. Looking forward to watching :)
I'm thinking his song of choice may be THATS HOW PEOPLE GROW UP, with it being the single.
Though, I'd love it to be ALL YOU NEED IS ME, MAMA, or SKULL. (or all of 'em.... :guitar: )

Back
Top Bottom