morrissey frink thread!

octopus.jpg

one of my faves!

i totally agree with you. 8 days ago i first saw him live. i cried the whole show, i touched his hand and stared at his eyes, and that's something i won't ever forget. I'm still crying when i listen to him. I miss him so bad, as if he was my best friend and he moved to other country or something like that.

03-03-12 the very best day of my life.

ps: i'd also love to be that cat!

So, after years of failed attempts, I have finally seen him live, in Grimsby on Tuesday. He was amazing. And now I keep swinging wildly between happiness and total despair. Is this crazy - does anyone else get like this? I am now taking refuge in this thread and almost constant daydreaming because I just can't face reality. It's like when you come back from the best holiday of your life, but a million times worse. Everything's gone beige. :tears:

I know. I am not right in the head. It really was a wonderful night, I loved every second of it. Everything else is just crap. Which is why I like this thread. It is...comforting. ;)

Want to be cat...
Morrissey-with-cat-007.jpg

get

From Lima.

Love that shirt^ !The endless band stripshow is really boring though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point!
I've posted this in the Scandinavia thread but I think it deserves to be in the frink too:

Ooooohhhhhhhh...I was about 30 feet from him that night, the closest of the five shows I attended. Thanks to Gin'n'Tonic Jill who gave me the courage to brave the pit. :sweet:

Last edited by a moderator:
octopus.jpg
get

Back
Top Bottom