morrissey frink thread!

tumblrlw6gehoczf1qheehm.jpg

Found this on AYNIM who I think they found on twitter? It looks like the outfit he wore in the Mexico Airport video. LOVE the sweater. And shirt. And coat. And eyes. And hair. And face. The whole package is lovely.

I'm smitten, man. He's beautiful. I was tugging on my shirt and nibbling on my sweater while rocking out last night. Incredible.

musicbox.jpg

Flop onto my air mattress, you! :horny::horny::horny:

morrissey_by_roger_sargent01_website_image_ying_standard.jpg

by Roger Sargent

morrissey-at-orpheum-theatre.7449843.87.jpg

by Maria Vassett

tumblr_lrty9ioJ0v1r2wxwko1_400.jpg

Face nestled in chest, smells like fabric softener. Home in confusing times.

and the page 2000 won't change anyone here ...

tumblr_lxuj9qRSPO1qap55a

~ oh, then again ...

tumblr_lxuj9qRSPO1qap55a

~ oh, then again ...

Heartbreaking this photo. I mean it's beautiful, he looks like a waif lost in f***ing oz. But it always reminds me of this, clinging onto the bars, waiting, stuck.

Diana+Dors+Yield+to+the+Night+Morrissey+The+Smiths+Women+Management+NY+Blog.jpg

33.jpg

Awwwwwww. :o

tumblr_lxuj9qRSPO1qap55a

~ oh, then again ...

Insanely beautiful photograph... but I can't help thinking how much better it would have been if he'd bothered to SHAVE HIS PITS! He did it all the rest of the time!?

Insanely beautiful photograph... but I can't help thinking how much better it would have been if he'd bothered to SHAVE HIS PITS! He did it all the rest of the time!?

He has lovely armpit hair here. :thumb:

Why would you want him to shave his pits? He's a man not a 5 year old.

And yet (most) women do it every day of the week. Which could lead to a whole dissertation on the infantilistic aspect of (most) societies standards of female 'beauty'.

But I'm guessing the Morrisey 'Frink' thread aint the place to do it ... :o

Why would you want him to shave his pits? He's a man not a 5 year old.

I just despise armpit hair. It's ugly, sweaty, and more often than not it stinks. Thankfully Morrissey hasn't got hair to the extent where it hangs down when his arms are closed, but... :sick:. In my mind...the less the better, and none at all if possible!

jrshowint_sm_tn.jpg

You know what Jonathan Ross should've said when Morrissey said his hair looked like Oscar Wilde? "About that coat of yours there, Mozzer..." :D

16.1300339719.mozart.jpg

6460445579_744a45afa0_b.jpg

Shamefully partaking in the fruits of some other stalker. :p Morrissey leaving Barney's in LA on December 3rd. This is the photo where even my fantasies rationalize that he is out of my league. :D

Looks like he's a sunbather or a sun baker. :tears: JEEZ---- I thought the cover of his album SWORDS made him look...ummm.... :eek: but this shows he might want to stay out of the sun. I guess some men age beautifully and some do not.

Back
Top Bottom