morrissey frink thread!

mozthecat.jpg

For sistersheila. She knows why.
DSCF1418StrangeFruit2.jpg

(Sock, my arse! :lbf:)

Another addition to my knitted frink folder...brilliant!

that reminds me of sth:
that david bret guy who wrote this hmmm.. lets say not so factual book(i still snigger about his misheard i d love to lyrics) but some nice quotes from band members on moz including that one:his"contradictions": "thats moz playing "johnny opposite" again, saying he is ugly when even a blind man can see he is anything but, and dont believe that bullsh*t about his genitals being a result of some crude practical joke-He is more than regular in THAT department."
i wonder who said that? gary?spencer?

I don't know what to say to that, except that I'm smiling and almost certainly blushing too. :o

A unseen pic from Kevin Cummings new book.
kc2.jpg

Photos like this one really should come with a warning label from the health department...something to effect of 'avert your gaze if you have a heart condition or for any other reason can't handle such sublime beauty'. He's absolutely breathtaking! :love:

Adorable. Look at that smile!

I can't peel my eyes away from this one. I'm never going to get any work done today!

I think we can all agree that it's frinkier when he's not wearing the shirt. At all.
Agreed. As long as it's ripped off, who cares!

My sentiments exactly. :thumb:

Peek-a-boo!
mozlovesfaxmachine9.jpg

It's Sunday morning, you're in bed and he's popped his head in to see if you fancy a cup of tea. Aw, ain't he sweet.:flowers:

O.k, Frink kiddies, last night my computer crashed (think there may have been a virus in those knitted red shorts:eek:) and now I have got the sads:tears: as I have lost all my Morrissey pictures.

Feel free to cheer me up with lots of super Frinky pics.

It's the same expression as the photo below. A few years later - and somehow frinkier w/ age

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. Aww!

O.k, Frink kiddies, last night my computer crashed (think there may have been a virus in those knitted red shorts) and now I have got the sads as I have lost all my Morrissey pictures.

Oh no, that's awful! :(

A small selection of frink to help cheer you up:

morrissey_tease.jpg

morrissey_sprawledandsexy.jpg

I know this one gets posted all the time, but really, who's complaining? ;)
morrissey_tormentorjpg.jpg

morrissey_frillyshirt.jpg

morrissey_water.jpg

How can anyone not fall in love with this face? *dreamy sigh*
morrissey_39.jpg

It's Sunday morning, you're in bed and he's popped his head in to see if you fancy a cup of tea. Aw, ain't he sweet.:flowers:

O.k, Frink kiddies, last night my computer crashed (think there may have been a virus in those knitted red shorts:eek:) and now I have got the sads:tears: as I have lost all my Morrissey pictures.

OH NO!!!!!! Get yourself a Zip drive. The Zip of Frink.

user6988_pic626_1219496209.jpg

3617306443_8037d3cbb9.jpg

3618129000_3215710c57.jpg

chicago09CSTimes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom