morrissey frink thread!

Believe me or not, but the way someone looks, the body, etc. is not the thing that makes someone attractive to me in the first row.
When I´m asked what makes someone attractive to me or sexy for me the first two things which comes to my mind are "intelligence" and "humour". (Well, I have a strange sense of humour that just a few people share with me. :rolleyes: )
So what´s the deal with someone who´s good-looking but is not intelligent, without any sense of humour, without any aura at all? No, thanks, not for me...

Actually useless babbling, I just felt the need to tell that I´m not only lusting over bodies. ;)
I´m also lusting over great minds. :D

At the time, my world was small and he was saving my life... so you understand.
I can understand what you mean. I felt the same for somebody for a long long time. He was also like God for me, and I´m not sure if I would still be alive without him. He was holding me up. Kept me alive.
And I never had any lustful thoughts at all.

Actually I wanted to write this already yesterday, but I felt horribly stupid for that...

Zis is lovely and all but... let's post some pics, shall we?

pullover.jpg

pullover2.jpg

pullover4.jpg

nobleportrait.jpg

Young Moz love....

That's probably true for many... and I definitely see that, but for me it really was a worship thing. I knew he was gorgeous, I just couldn't allow myself to feel lustful. I used to get tears in my eyes just looking at him. I know! I was a nut. I've since come to realize that he's just a human being. A freakishly talented human being. It took growing up to get a little perspective. At the time, my world was small and he was saving my life... so you understand.

:)

I understand where you are coming from. I am new to Morrissey and have a different perspective than those who were young kids when they discovered him. He was older when I first connected to his music as was I. I can relate to his younger struggles very well since I went through many of them myself. I was stuck in Podunk Hell before the internet and didn't hear his music back then. I would have connected then had I had the opportunity and would have had that same reverence too.

I also understand how going through life and growing up through those rough younger years makes you a stronger and different person. That is attractive to me. Aging isn't nearly as bad as some would have you believe. :)

Believe me or not, but the way someone looks, the body, etc. is not the thing that makes someone attractive to me in the first row.
When I´m asked what makes someone attractive to me or sexy for me the first two things which comes to my mind are "intelligence" and "humour". (Well, I have a strange sense of humour that just a few people share with me. :rolleyes: )
So what´s the deal with someone who´s good-looking but is not intelligent, without any sense of humour, without any aura at all? No, thanks, not for me...

Actually useless babbling, I just felt the need to tell that I´m not only lusting over bodies. ;)
I´m also lusting over great minds. :D

Girlfriend you said it! Mozzy baby just has both brains and brawn. :D

dart1.gif

How I hate watermarks....

57508078.jpg

This is not too frinky, but touching....

mozaustriasit.jpg

moz_16.jpg

madabouttheboy.jpg

downwardglance.jpg

Awww, bless his heart, how beautiful is he?
morrissey2-1.jpg

2216513315_e6bc9ecd43.jpg

2221874862_65a9f43fa4.jpg

2221082761_2e9d976631.jpg

663974589_29504264a5.jpg

115208996_67a604c77c.jpg

115204201_950162f045.jpg

116581458_ec3296fd04.jpg

323682293_839c1517b6.jpg

When I´m asked what makes someone attractive to me or sexy for me the first two things which comes to my mind are "intelligence" and "humour". (Well, I have a strange sense of humour that just a few people share with me. )
Annie, I am totally on the same page as you!!! I didn't fall hard for Morrissey's looks when I was first introduced to him. He's obviously an attractive person, but I didn't get hugely attracted to him until I started reading/watching his interviews and got exposed to his sharp wit and obvious intelligence. I've never been head-over-heels for the attractive guys that have no substance. There's always got to be a brain or some kind of talent under the good looking exterior.

Girlfriend you said it! Mozzy baby just has both brains and brawn.

dart1.gif
haha yep, brains and brawn...what a TURN-ON!!!
His cat here looks just like my cat Frida so whenever I see this pic I can't help but imagine he's sitting there petting my pussy (cat). ;)

a little more young Moz...
typewriter-1.jpg

typewriter.jpg

beautifulmoz.jpg

pc_moz_clouds.jpg

regiment.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!

I do have a suggestion for you. You could do a study on the effects on the human psyche from frinky over-exposure!!:D

Thanks =)
Bahahaha. I'll get on that XD

Oh and Westendgirl, why did you graduate in January (congrats, btw =D)? I have to wait until late June...pfft. Sorry if you've already said, I haven't been able to thoroughly read the boards lately...finals ugh.

Hey Mindless Ruffian, Congratulations!!!!! :D Sorry I'm so late, but Solo kept kicking me off!

I have decided I can't quite function without my daily Solo-ing (or frinking). So glad it's back up!!!! :D
nipple2.jpg

Thanks! =)

That picture is oh so lovely. I think it's the action shot. I like me the action shots...

Hey, we're in the same boat. I reply to posts about a week after because my Sidekick's interwebz doesn't like to load the site. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom