layeredlook.jpg

IMG_8964_8x6_Morrissey_Reading_Hexa.jpg

cuppedmoz.jpg

palechest.jpg

int_bewhaqMorrissey%20Silver%20Clef%20Lunch%20London%20June%2018%202004%202.jpg

mozzywozzy3.jpg

mozzywozzy7.jpg

mozzywozzy10.jpg

Wouldn't it be nice if after having just done some work in the yard, as your putting away your trowel and spade, gardenmozzy comes outside and says, "Come here with me sweetheart. Let's lie in the grass. I promise there's no glass in it. I need to hold you close." Then as you nuzzle into his soft warm neck and slide your hand under his shirt he does the same, softly kissing your neck and telling you that he loves you more than life itself. :o

i fear we'd need rescuing by the lifeboats if we did that now,(bit soggy out there and cold!)
but NICE fantasy.....

mozontrain.jpg

"Steven with a V" looks remarkably exhuberant and approcheable on that photo...:D

i'd say hes looking pretty bored, oh to be able to slip in next to him and make him giggle, thus breakingt he ice and then starting the conversation,
one could even (after a little while of course) claim that one slegs were cramping and you have to stretch them across his lap to relieve it.. ;):D
whereupon....

Holy feck. I'm afraid I've just embarrassed myself a little bit.... Squealing at your workplace is not recommended.... (I can't really watch frink this week but the only thing that consoles me slightly is that I'm going to see the MAN in person within just a few days....)

I like this one, and who might I ask is the lucky person getting an autograph?
morrissey150108035me3.jpg

The girl is saying, "Um...Morrissey. My eyes are up here." To think our little Mozzy is a rack watcher.

I'd watch his rack if it was in my face like that, so that way we could watch each others racks together.:D

I like this one, and who might I ask is the lucky person getting an autograph?
morrissey150108035me3.jpg

I LOVE HIS HAIR. It looks so much better like this.

If you can find the YouTube video of this little interview then there is your evidence.
erotic0b.gif

If you can find the YouTube video of this little interview then there is your evidence.
erotic0b.gif

What's their name? The blankety blank sisters?

Back
Top Bottom