morrissey frink thread!

That dimple always gets me....:)
You too, huh? :D

I think moz has always had PIERCING HEART STOPPING blue eyes...
Hes not the sort to cheat with contacts, its just a lot of pics dont catch them properly,
trust me, when he gazes right into your eyes, they are such deep pools of the most gorgeous heavenly blue... (everything else ceases to exist)

You can say that AGAIN!!! Your jaw drops, heart stops, and you start melting on spot. It's a wonderful thing you know! :p

6-8 seconds can be replayed for a lifetime! Sigh... were they hard or soft contacts? I can't believe I'm asking that... talk about an obsession.

i have no clue. but his eyes were staring right into mine for the whole time. it was the most amazing moment of my life. he winked at me as well as our hands parted!!! aagh yeah. it was...it was...
sometimes i feel like i didn't meet him because i didn't say anything..well COULDN'T say anything because i was speechless...but honestly...i speech is sometimes superfluous.

Oh yes! I looooooooooove smiling Moz! He makes ME smile so...:o

Tis very very true!!! Just thining bout it makes me break into a gigantic smile. People around me don't understand why he makes me smile, when he does or does certain mannerisms.....HE and HIS charming smile, make ME a very HAPPY young lady. :D

those photoshops are just disturbing. :eek:

not sure how "frinky" this is but here are a few snaps i took of
morrissey at hmv manchester when he was doing a record signing
for vauxhall and i in 1994
740237332_d68ede9a43.jpg

i was horrified when i got this one back ...
740237342_323ed97a49.jpg

OMG, LOL
he knew what you were doing....
the whole time, :D;)

not sure how "frinky" this is but here are a few snaps i took of
morrissey at hmv manchester when he was doing a record signing
for vauxhall and i in 1994
740237332_d68ede9a43.jpg

i was horrified when i got this one back ...
740237342_323ed97a49.jpg

WOW! Lovely photos....especially the last one :D

It reminds me of this one....

int_svfzmzMorrissey20MTV20Movie20Aw.jpg

OMG :eek:
he's spotted another drooling fan taking random shots...
*bless*

Back
Top Bottom