morrissey frink thread!

as someone else admitted it first, i think its safe to say i shed a tear at this photo, and i now feel sick with happiness and yet sad that he isn't mine.
*goes back to gazing at every last bit of brown clothing*

Of course it's safe!! lol....a lot of Moz' photos give me that reaction...for some reason or another...:D
And I am very proud to admit it, this beauty cannot be denied and obviously stirs such emotions very well. :D

Oooohh, there are new pictures on morrissey-web.com.

Here's one example. But there are more lovely ones.

Sorry for the size.

Morrissey%20Attends%20David%20Letterman%20Show%20June%2025%202007%202.jpg

How did ya manage to capture that photo? I can only look at d thumbnails + I really wana see 'em big! PLS help!

totp.jpg

so thet guy with the headphones is making you HOT too? :eek:
Yes, I am so fond of him!:rolleyes: The problem is the guy with the quiff; he is hiding a part of my babe! What a shame!:eek:

Morrissey%20Attends%20David%20Letterman%20Show%20June%2025%202007%203.jpg

"What have you done with my scarf?" Where is it? Give it to me immediately"!

How did ya manage to capture that photo? I can only look at d thumbnails + I really wana see 'em big! PLS help!

Oh, that's dead simple. If you go to morrissey-web.com and you go to "Image Gallery" and then choose a "section" (a thumbnail) and then click on the pic and another click so you can see it in full size. If you see a thumbnail just click on it as long as you can see a big picture - you can't loose anything. :)

The Letterman pics are not sorted, yet. But I guess they will within the next days and until then they're on the main site. Just click on them and enjoy! :D

Girls, this man is getting more beautiful every year!!!
smileychanneldeliebe055nk2.gif

Is that a bottle of aftershave I spy in his hand? Maybe we can settle the old "Which aftershave does Morrissey wear?" debate once and for all! Anyone recognize the packaging? Or maybe its a box of After Eight mints!!!!

Okay, major sidepoint, BUT the ring on his left hand, I have one almost identical to it! Just a tad different, but very similar.....alittle more girly though. But hey, I would wear one like his! Awww, that made me happy...:D

Is that a bottle of aftershave I spy in his hand? Maybe we can settle the old "Which aftershave does Morrissey wear?" debate once and for all! Anyone recognize the packaging? Or maybe its a box of After Eight mints!!!!

no, it's a cologne. :D i told you all.....those who didn't believe, my source was right!!!!! *running off to shower in comme des garcons*

I did that, and the full sized photo popped up in a new tab. I could scroll it up and down using the arrow keys, but clicking anywhere on the tab closed it.

What kind of browser do you use? I have Firefox and it works very well.

I can do a right-click and save it or get the pic-url.

Maybe you can change your browser?

What happens if you do a right-click on the pic in this thread here? Can you save them from here?

Microsoft Shitsplorer. I figured that was the problem. I can right click the images in this thread just fine, and in fact, the one posted here is the one I wanted, so I'm ok.

Thanks!

Oh, that's dead simple. If you go to morrissey-web.com and you go to "Image Gallery" and then choose a "section" (a thumbnail) and then click on the pic and another click so you can see it in full size. If you see a thumbnail just click on it as long as you can see a big picture - you can't loose anything. :)

The Letterman pics are not sorted, yet. But I guess they will within the next days and until then they're on the main site. Just click on them and enjoy! :D

Girls, this man is getting more beautiful every year!!!
smileychanneldeliebe055nk2.gif

Cheers, tanx a mill! And yes, he is getting progressively hotter by the day. In fact, I wrote a letter to dear Moz when I was doing my Leaving Cert (end of school exams) asking him if he could put his hotness on hold for a month or two until I'd finished my exams, cos I couldn't concentrate!! Never got round to sending it tho, cos, well, I didnt really mean it!!!

totp.jpg

Yes, I am so fond of him!:rolleyes: The problem is the guy with the quiff; he is hiding a part of my babe! What a shame!:eek:

yes just look at him standing there hands in pockets, all bashful and gorgeous, anyone would think HE was the centre of attention. :rolleyes:

Cheers, tanx a mill! And yes, he is getting progressively hotter by the day. In fact, I wrote a letter to dear Moz when I was doing my Leaving Cert (end of school exams) asking him if he could put his hotness on hold for a month or two until I'd finished my exams, cos I couldn't concentrate!! Never got round to sending it tho, cos, well, I didnt really mean it!!!

'Hotness on hold'
ROFL, you should have sent it, he'd have found it amusing. :D

The only thing wrong with those photos is that i didn't take them... Moz, you have GOT to hire me to do some photos for you. (Think he's reading along? Think he comes to this thread when he's feeling lonely and unloved?)

Funny face...soooo adorable and cute...!!

wrinkle.jpg

Gorgeous

la91.jpg

He brought sexy 'back'...:D lol,,, yeah that was really cheesy....:p

backofmoz.jpg

He looks like hes about to sneeze into that cloth in the 1st one...
and the last one, rings my neck fetish bell quite loudly!

Oooohh, there are new pictures on morrissey-web.com.

Here's one example. But there are more lovely ones.

Sorry for the size.

Morrissey%20Attends%20David%20Letterman%20Show%20June%2025%202007%202.jpg

Sorry to fill up so much space with this pic but- look at grey haired lady behind Moz- is that his Mammy? Am I imagining a distinct resemblance around the nose?? Or am I crossing a line to even be pointing it out?? Bah!

The only thing wrong with those photos is that i didn't take them... Moz, you have GOT to hire me to do some photos for you. (Think he's reading along? Think he comes to this thread when he's feeling lonely and unloved?)

I really hope Moz comes here, and i hope even more that he will never feel lonely and/or unloved again.

Back
Top Bottom