morrissey frink thread!

have a nice wednesday evening :) mine is already spoiled by an essay-writing.

ooh I will do now, :horny:
*writes the next 1/2 hour off schedule, (drooling at moz time comes 1st)*

I thought he didn't like curry. :confused:

here's a pic my friend sent me.. I don't think it's been posted before
photo2.jpg

Looks like something from a knitware catalogue! LOL
What with this and The Cat's Mother's knitted figures, knitting is on something of a roll...Not only that but Harry Hill had his K Factor final on his show at the weekend, with STACKS of knitted characters...maybe TCM should have entered one of her knitted Moz's - I'm sure Harry would've featured it as he is a big Morrissey fan!:)

Looks like something from a knitware catalogue! LOL
What with this and The Cat's Mother's knitted figures, knitting is on something of a roll...Not only that but Harry Hill had his K Factor final on his show at the weekend, with STACKS of knitted characters...maybe TCM should have entered one of her knitted Moz's - I'm sure Harry would've featured it as he is a big Morrissey fan!:)

I did, V-V! if you look back, I "auditioned" my three knitted chaps on this very thread.

But it seems he couldn't compete with a wingless duck. Ah well..... :D

I did, V-V! if you look back, I "auditioned" my three knitted chaps on this very thread.

But it seems he couldn't compete with a wingless duck. Ah well..... :D

Ah, TCM, I will have to travel backwards in time in the thread to find them...that will be enjoyable!
I can't believe Harry didn't feature them (unless I've missed that too!)
I thought they would have been a shoe-in...
Mind you, I have to confess to voting for Peter the Duck:lbf:

I watched every week (for which I deserve a medal - I like the HH persona but talk about forced humour! :squiffy:) but neither of my entries, nor those of my Ravelry contacts got a look in. I voted for Peter, too. :D

Ah, TCM, I will have to travel backwards in time in the thread to find them...that will be enjoyable!
I can't believe Harry didn't feature them (unless I've missed that too!)
I thought they would have been a shoe-in...
Mind you, I have to confess to voting for Peter the Duck:lbf:

TCM, I've spent the last few minutes travelling back in time and I've found them - they're Fantastic! I can't understand why HH didn't feature them (unless someone else did the sifting through of entries and didn't appreciate His Mozness):confused:
Maybe Harry's ego got in the way, after all he did feature DOZENS of knitted Harry Hills!
Either way, Carry On Knitting! V-V x

TCM, I've spent the last few minutes travelling back in time and I've found them - they're Fantastic! I can't understand why HH didn't feature them (unless someone else did the sifting through of entries and didn't appreciate His Mozness):confused:
Maybe Harry's ego got in the way, after all he did feature DOZENS of knitted Harry Hills!
Either way, Carry On Knitting! V-V x

*sigh* the great Carry On Film that never was. (A single print of the never-released Carry On Frinking is rumoured to languish in Barbara Windsor's dirty laugh recordings vault.) If they ever resurrect the script, I demand the Kenneth Williams role and lottie wants to do the Sid James bit.

(I am rendered surrealist by fatigue and am going to bed. Good night. xxx)

I watched every week (for which I deserve a medal - I like the HH persona but talk about forced humour! :squiffy:) but neither of my entries, nor those of my Ravelry contacts got a look in. I voted for Peter, too. :D

Because of insufferble David Quantick who might have sabotaged your knitted Morrissey. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom