morrissey frink thread!

*made a favorite* Do we know the audience member(s)? He's just toooooo cute there. I actually squealed.

And echobay, you aren't the only one who gets a magically delicious salty taste in their mouth while frinking. And that set of pics was especially tasty. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is something of a desperate request to all you frinkers. I'm currently decorating my iPod touch with artwork/images to accompany the music. I've reached 'Ringleader Of The Tormentors' and I have some fine hi-resolution images from Flax's site, as well as some huge Fabio Lovino promo shots that I saved back in 2006.
However, I recall that the Sanctuary website in Germany had some huge hi-resolution images but I've googled myself silly trying to find them, to no avail. One was the cover image, plus an alternate violin pose. Another was a huge version of this
Morrissey%5Bsmall%5D.jpg

where you could see the raindrops on his jacket!
Basically if you have any 'Ringleader'-era hi-res promo photos I'd be really grateful if you could send them my way. The bigger the better!
In lieu of payment, this, an old favourite ~
vividblue.jpg

* I have this staring at me whilst 'Trouble Loves Me' plays very loudly!

*screams the f word* I can stare at his eyes for looooong hourse, why is he so beautiful? It's almost unfair for the rest of human beings. :blushing:

hi, have you just posted this on Boz's Facebook? as that's where I've just watched it.

very eerie coincidence if not.

Well, I posted it on my facebook, and Boz is my friend :), so I guess it ended up on his page. You guys have got to come over to FB and play!

*made a favorite* Do we know the audience member(s)? He's just toooooo cute there. I actually squealed.

And echobay, you aren't the only one who gets a magically delicious salty taste in their mouth while frinking. And that set of pics was especially tasty. :D

Well i was standing right in front of the lady talking about sami and behind the girl who told m she loved him, and the girl who said about the coughdrops is april she's awsome and she takes really amazing pics of morrissey. I could have had the mic but I would have asked morrissey to adopt me and I doubt it would have went down well:( Anyways ...yes he is very cute here but this concert was a bummer lots of preconcert drama and morrissey was pretty crabby throughout the whole show because he kept having mic trouble:mad:

This is something of a desperate request to all you frinkers. I'm currently decorating my iPod touch with artwork/images to accompany the music. I've reached 'Ringleader Of The Tormentors' and I have some fine hi-resolution images from Flax's site, as well as some huge Fabio Lovino promo shots that I saved back in 2006.
However, I recall that the Sanctuary website in Germany had some huge hi-resolution images but I've googled myself silly trying to find them, to no avail. One was the cover image, plus an alternate violin pose. Another was a huge version of this
Morrissey%5Bsmall%5D.jpg

where you could see the raindrops on his jacket!
Basically if you have any 'Ringleader'-era hi-res promo photos I'd be really grateful if you could send them my way. The bigger the better!
In lieu of payment, this, an old favourite ~
vividblue.jpg

I didn't know you could do this. *runs over to iTunes and figures out how to add artwork*
Now I am NEVER going to get anything constructive done.

vividblue.jpg

I caught sight of myself in my rear-view mirror while driving around town today and thought to myself that I really need Morrissey's eyebrow wrangler. I'd pay serious moolah to acquire his beautician's services.

Well i was standing right in front of the lady talking about sami and behind the girl who told m she loved him, and the girl who said about the coughdrops is april she's awsome and she takes really amazing pics of morrissey. I could have had the mic but I would have asked morrissey to adopt me and I doubt it would have went down well:( Anyways ...yes he is very cute here but this concert was a bummer lots of preconcert drama and morrissey was pretty crabby throughout the whole show because he kept having mic trouble:mad:

Oh, I know of April! She took the pics of Scarlet's daughter a few years back - everyone speaks very well of her. Very good. Oh, all of you who go down front for these shows are my heroes - it seems so brave! I can't imagine I wouldn't cower in fear any time he'd get within 30 feet of me. You'll know me at shows - I'll be the one, while everyone has their hands out to him, have mine clutched under my chin with a look of terror on my face.

Oh, all of you who go down front for these shows are my heroes - it seems so brave! I can't imagine I wouldn't cower in fear any time he'd get within 30 feet of me. You'll know me at shows - I'll be the one, while everyone has their hands out to him, have mine clutched under my chin with a look of terror on my face.

No you won't. To reach out to your love and your hero is pure instinct. You'll be fine.

Jesus, this thread has over 1 million views now!

Oh, all of you who go down front for these shows are my heroes - it seems so brave! I can't imagine I wouldn't cower in fear any time he'd get within 30 feet of me. You'll know me at shows - I'll be the one, while everyone has their hands out to him, have mine clutched under my chin with a look of terror on my face.

Hee! That's what happened to me, more or less, when he put his hand out for me to grab. I'd been reaching for him all evening, but when he made a point of going for me, I froze in terror. Thankfully, I snapped out of it after a few seconds. :p

Knowing my luck with static electricity all too well, I'd probably get a shock if/when I managed to get a handshake at a gig (that tends to happen a lot :p).

Anyway, I thought this needed reposting. It's just too beautiful...

hi_2009_swordscd_3.jpg

Apologies for the huge browser-clogging size. I'm sure there'll be no complaints though. ;)

no apologies required,
*changes wallpaper AGAIN*
:thumb:

God, he's so adorable when he's trying to remember who that person from San Diego was.:love:

q1101-800-1.jpg

I do! A bunch of my friends were at this one. Wait... This is my video I think. He was talking to a woman who had her three year old hand him something the night before. She was right next to me both nights.

This was one of my favorite shows though... Cuz he spoke to meeee. :D

BTW, I've been mostly gone for a week or so and I've missed you guys SO MUCH! *hugggg*

This was one of my favorite shows though... Cuz he spoke to meeee. :D

BTW, I've been mostly gone for a week or so and I've missed you guys SO MUCH! *hugggg*

I was wondering what happened to you! Check out my video post a couple posts back morrissey fondles himself on stage:eek:

vividblue.jpg

How beautiful his eyes are...I've been analyzing his skin (it's just the Esthetician in me), and I'd say he has combo/mostly oily skin. But his skin is lovely! Oh...to give him a facial...would be...:o:love:

Back
Top Bottom