Morrissey and his links to paedophiles? - thecolemanexperience

Re: Morrissey and his links to paedophiles?

Mainpage article suggestion:

MORRISSEY CAUGHT MASTURBATING IN PUBLIC?

:straightface:

Agreed.
Someone on the internet said something about Morrissey! THIS IS CLEARLY NEWS!!!
Quick, post it to the front page. If not, why not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually, I did post The Morrissey/Diana as articles several times in the past:

"Diana-Morrissey Phenomenon" - new, illustrated website - Jan. 5, 2001
"Diana-Morrissey Phenomenon" site gets linked - Jan. 17, 2001
Diana-Morrissey Phenomenon: Revised and Expanded Edition - Aug. 29, 2006
Radio interview: The Diana-Morrissey Phenomenon. Free Listening. - Sep. 15, 2006
"Morrissey Foretelling The Death Of Diana" - Lars Laumann film screenings (Norwich, Philadelphia) - Aug. 13, 2007

There are thousands of links posted. I operate the site as an aggregator, I'm sorry if some people are offended by some of the links but if you are just going to focus on the negative ones I guess the site is 'solow'.

So if a nutcase vagrant is rambling in the street about Morrissey killing Princess Diana, do you think it should be taken down and posted on here as 'news' so that people can decide for themselves whether or not Morrissey killed Princess Diana?
God, you're thick.

No it is not. He is the administrator. Not the editor. Nor the person who tells/decides us what is legit or not. Are we free thinking folks or docile bodies?

I like this way of thinking but it is nice if you don't have to sift through ten pages of f***wittery to get to anything of substance. This is the downside of a free internet. The whole thing is bogged down with shite.

No it is not. He is the administrator. Not the editor. Nor the person who tells/decides us what is legit or not. Are we free thinking folks or docile bodies?

Jesus, suck up a little more why don't you.

"He's only the person who runs the site, it's not his job to decide what content is posted on the site!" Yes we are free thinking people and most people would think this is probably a ridiculous article. That isn't the point. The point is David giving this ridiculous f***ing article a platform to be viewed in the first place. If it wasn't posted it would pretty much go unnoticed. Instead, he puts it out there for many more people to see and thus is giving it a platform it doesn't deserve, all for the sake of causing a stir and getting a bit more notoriety for his website. There is nothing honest or good about posting something like this, it doesn't come from good or decent intentions.

How pathetic can you get

Well his dad had the idea and Morrissey talks about sexual yearning in his songs, so there's a discussable mainpage link, right?

I operate the site as an aggregator, I'm sorry if some people are offended by some of the links but if you are just going to focus on the negative ones I guess the site is 'solow'.

Wow. That does come across like you don't really give a shit.

Put your glasses on, you decaying old codger.
That tweet is no more or less "newsworthy" than the nutter who wrote that blog.

All joking aside I think you have some issues against old people, which I find upsetting. I was born in the late 80,s. I'll take your insults all day if you could shed some light on them, what on earth makes you think I'm an old codger??

Radio interview: The Diana-Morrissey Phenomenon. Free Listening. - Sep. 15, 2006
"Morrissey Foretelling The Death Of Diana" - Lars Laumann film screenings (Norwich, Philadelphia) - Aug. 13, 2007

There are thousands of links posted. I operate the site as an aggregator, I'm sorry if some people are offended by some of the links but if you are just going to focus on the negative ones I guess the site is 'solow'.

You are not a fan David...you are a stalker.....and you are making this site SoLow

Those are all about a film, not the random accusations of some online nutter, David.
If some old vagrant on the street started making ludicrous unproven and offensive accusations about Morrissey would you post them on the main page?
There's no difference here. The man who writes that is not in touch with reality (he actually thinks his blog is forcing the Men in Black to erase Morrissey from Google).

Low, really really f***ing low. My respect for you just dropped so much. f*** this shit, and f*** you. It's not about what some people are "focusing" on, it is what you are providing to people and putting on the front page for people to focus on. You're just using this as a tool to garner more attention. "Morrissey hates me already, may as well just go all out now!"

Last edited:

Right, someone who posts thousands of links, pretty much every week for the last 17 years.

Right....and you just revealed yourself as the stalker ....you are.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom