Monterrey, Mexico - Teatro Banamex (Mar. 29, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Kiss Me A Lot / Ganglord / Speedway / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Let Me Kiss You / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Jack The Ripper / You're The One For Me, Fatty / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by Setlist.fm. Link posted by SuedeMoz.

• Photo from mozz.a / Instagram:

39800_monterrey.jpg

Last edited:
Typical Mexicans. Morrissey is talking and they are running their f***ing mouths so you can barely hear what he's saying.

Y.I.K.E.S Glad you are weeding yourself out, although anonymous, like most cowards, your animosity will always be there and not welcomed into the Morrissey community.

In my opinion Morrissey needs a thesaurus so he can find better ways of expressing himself besides eff this and eff that. Based on that runner book he obviously owns one so why not use it when brainstorming apparel for his lawnmower parts?

Of course I would still go and see him if he played within a 50 mile radius of where I live and ticket prices were not over 50 quid but really this setlist is tired and stinks of will this do for my pension pot.
Surely the band must be bored of it by now too?
If he does really have an album's worth of material ready to go how about playing a couple of new songs? Or failing that revisiting certain B-sides from yesteryear that rarely get a live outing? (Thinking Maldjusted era myself) Or even That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore (how apt)

Clearly, it's my sycophancy (or sicko fancy) speaking, but I would have paid a pretty penny to see this setlist performed live, and I think he looks fabulous (even while mugging for the fan). The changes to the setlist are slight but good. There, I said it, and wish you all a good end-of-March.

Y.I.K.E.S Glad you are weeding yourself out, although anonymous, like most cowards, your animosity will always be there and not welcomed into the Morrissey community.

Oh, you're the gatekeeper of the Morrissey community? Who said I wanted to be welcomed into the "Morrissey community"? Fun fact: you're anonymous too, although technically I and you are not anonymous. The powers that be know who I am. So suck it. I didn't know stating the truth hurt people like you. My animosity?

V I V A H A T E (maybe you've heard of the phrase?)

Another fun fact: Mexicans hate Americans MORE than Americans hate Mexicans. They are mad because they got their asses kicked in the war. Not my fault, just facts. Don't like it, try to take the land back and see what happens. I ain't going nowhere. To prove I'm not a coward, I'll meet you in person to talk about this, do you agree or are you now the coward? #buildthewall

Judy no punk anymore? :squiffy:
The wild (punk) turkey will be disappointed.

Clearly, it's my sycophancy (or sicko fancy) speaking, but I would have paid a pretty penny to see this setlist performed live, and I think he looks fabulous (even while mugging for the fan). The changes to the setlist are slight but good. There, I said it, and wish you all a good end-of-March.

hear hear ! :thumb:

Anything M has to offer... is much more then most people even deserve.
What have these people (the disgruntled who post here)done to feel they deserve ANYTHING?

VIVA MOZ !!!

:rock:

We'll Let You Know rated your post
clear.png
Troll in this thread :laughing:

WE'LL LET YOU TROLL :thumb:

Last edited:
Good setlist if you forget the fact he didn't include a single new song. Still I'd be happy with that setlist cos I haven't seen Moz since World Peace tour and that feels like aeons ago.

Ah yes, how typical it is for Mexicans to run their mouths. Cornered the market on that, that lot has. o_O

Do me a favor. I'll shut up about this if you go to East LA, as a white person, mind your own business and wait for some punk ass Mexican or Mexicans to call you Trump for no reason when you voted for Clinton and have been fighting for minorities and their rights pretty much all your life and then tell me they don't run their mouths. Fair enough?

Then go to Downtown L.A., park your car, go inside to a museum, come back outside and find three drunk illegal Mexicans with a 12 pack sitting on top of your car, drinking and as I politely ask them IN SPANISH to please remove their beer and their fat f***ing lazy asses from my car so I can leave they then have the audacity to say a smart ass remark to me as I get into to my car to leave IN SPANISH. But I know, everything is the white man's fault right?

None of you know what you're talking about until you've LIVED it. Born and raised but This is not my country. #buildthef***ingwallNOW

Back
Top Bottom