Monterrey, Mexico - Teatro Banamex (Mar. 29, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Kiss Me A Lot / Ganglord / Speedway / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Let Me Kiss You / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Jack The Ripper / You're The One For Me, Fatty / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by Setlist.fm. Link posted by SuedeMoz.

• Photo from mozz.a / Instagram:

39800_monterrey.jpg

Last edited:
its up to thirteen now.very smiths heavy.

In the absence of new material, he is his own touring tribute act.

But then the same would apply to The Smiths, if they reformed.

Churning out the same old over-played tripe.

Stingey Steven still reluctant to pay the lawnmower parts for rehearsal time. He knows the gormless bots will still lap it up.

wow you are kidding me ? Is he really going to trawl around with the same set until the end of time now ?

For someone with one of the greatest back catalogues in history how can he justify yet again the same set ?

He is obviously just phoning it in now and it is 100 percent all about the money . Obviously can't be bothered to spend the time (and money) to have the band rehearse a new set when they can just go out and play the same songs over and over again .

There is no other act I can think of who would do this year after year. It's not even a particularly good set either .

Well, nothing really new but he added There's light and it's amazing. However the set list is almost the same since 3 years ago.

WOW WHAT A SETLIST!!!!! - This is what i would've said if this was the first time I'd heard it. Ive just looked it up and these same songs have been played since 2015, just in different order from venue to venue, sprinkle in a different Smiths song here or there to feed the nostalgia. Kiss Me A Lot again?? really?? this song played at every tv appearance hes done and at every show since 2015 I'm so sick of it. How Disappointing from an artist who hands down has one of the best back catalogs in music history. I'd like to think we are good fans to him,we buy every record, every book, we defend him from others who talk shit about him as I'm doing now for the first time ever; yet he cant give us something different? One theory of mine is that he doesn't want to sing more Alain songs than Jesse songs, who the f*** knows. People spend $200 dollars to to see him at WWWY fest coming up here in Santa Ana and I can bet the farm this is going to be the same tired set list. Thank f*** i didnt buy a ticket at full price.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom