Low In High School drops from number 5 to 46 in mid week chart

Rifke. You are excellent, smart and good natured.
I will answer your questions about the swift creature but right now its bloody late ( UK) and I must introduce myself to the duvet.
Rock and roll Rifke.
aw you're sweet! have a good sleep!

my point is... that rifke is right. Once had a partner and showed a picture of this person to rifke, and she said that the nose of this person was not art or beautiful and that our relationship would never work because of the imperfections of this persons face! So of course, I broke up with that person immediately ! Thank you ! rifke ! :thumb:
did that really happen? oh I hope!!

why isn't that my job? I need to set my self up with a little booth somewhere where people can come and pay me big bucks to evaluate either themselves or their friends based on their facial features. sort of like phrenology, sort of like palm reading, but much more reliable than both. I've never been wrong in my conclusions before!

did that really happen? oh I hope!!

why isn't that my job? I need to set my self up with a little booth somewhere where people can come and pay me big bucks to evaluate either themselves or their friends based on their facial features. sort of like phrenology, sort of like palm reading, but much more reliable than both. I've never been wrong in my conclusions before!

yes, you should ! and you should set up your booth outside the venues Morrissey plays... think of all the damaged souls you can save ! not to mention the money! :D

I wasn't sure if "rock and roll" was a way of saying goodbye--sort of like "rock on"--or if that was to be my new title. either way, I am not adverse.

maybe he meant to write... 'rock and row rifke', but those fat fingers got in the way ?!

yes, you should ! and you should set up your booth outside the venues Morrissey plays... think of all the damaged souls you can save ! not to mention the money! :D
oh my gosh, ketamine_sun! you come up with the BEST Ideas! I mean, the BEST! do you think i'd need a liscence?! or just approval from mozzer?! should I write him a letter and ask?! supposing he wants me to read HIS features?! I might have to touch them to gauge the bone density!! :brows:

oh my gosh, ketamine_sun! you come up with the BEST Ideas! the mean, the BEST! do you think i'd need a liscence?! or just approval from mozzer?! should I write him a letter and ask?! supposing he wants me to read HIS features?! I might have to touch them to gauge the bone density!! :brows:

'or just approval from mozzer?!'

I'm sure he wouldn't mind... if he got a cut of the profits.

'I might have to touch them to gauge the bone density!! :brows:'

rifke !? :fearscream: oh my ! :lbf: make sure to get his consent first !

my point is... that rifke is right. Once had a partner and showed a picture of this person to rifke, and she said that the nose of this person was not art or beautiful and that our relationship would never work because of the imperfections of this persons face! So of course, I broke up with that person immediately ! Thank you ! rifke ! :thumb:
Was it this person?
IMG_4xcefm.jpg

you gave me an off-topic. to a question YOU asked!! hmph.

but enough about me, now it's time for you! do you really like taylor swift, or are you just sticking up for those who do? what do you like about her? would YOU say that she is art?
Hi Rifke, I don't mind her but I like a lot of pop music.
I wouldnt call anything art. It's not the right question. It's out there so we should accept it on its own terms. Whether or not we start flinging epithets like 'art' around is beside the point.

you gave me an off-topic. to a question YOU asked!! hmph.

but enough about me, now it's time for you! do you really like taylor swift, or are you just sticking up for those who do? what do you like about her? would YOU say that she is art?
Hey Rifke,
I don't understand this bit - "you gave me an off-topic. to a question YOU asked!! hmph."

Taylor is a genuine STAR. So is Adele.

She's just added another 3 stadium gigs to her UK/Ireland tour. Morrissey no doubt imagines he should sell out 2 nights at Wembley/Croke/Etihad......most people would be grateful to sell out Brixton/Ally Pally etc but Morrissey will remain bitter and twisted realising nobody beyond The Cult give a fcuk about his silly new album and will only come to see him play Ye Olde Smyths Songes....karma is a bitch, hey?

BB

You are an absolute f***wit on so many levels. I am forced to debunk your utter fraudulence and make a complete fool of you once again.
When Morrissey played the Albert Hall the last time, the date sold out and he issued a specific message to the media.
"The Albert Hall concert has sold out. Morrissey, his band and his crew would like to thank you for your support."
Far from being bitter he was hugely grateful and humbled for selling out what is only a relatively modest sized venue (5,000 capacity).
You seem to know an awful lot about cheese and vegan cardigans (well done mate!) but know pretty much f*** all about anything else.
The more of these deluded statements you make, the more you are revealed as a hateful, ignorant, foolish f***wit. I look forward to debunking the next one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom