Jools Holland? Complete guess...

I'm seeing Jools Holland and Dave Edmunds on May 27th in Basingstoke! :thumb:

joining Morrissey and the Dolls are Little Boots?, Annie 'bloody' Lennox, Lisa Hannigan and Aster Roth

since when has Jools been on a tuesday night?
*confused*

hope he is on, cause its not like i'll sleep anyhows i'll be WAY to excited about joining the tour the next day.. *eek!*

since when has Jools been on a tuesday night?
*confused*

hope he is on, cause its not like i'll sleep anyhows i'll be WAY to excited about joining the tour the next day.. *eek!*

Since April 2008?

Tuesday 22:00 - 22:30 is live broadcasting.

Friday 23:35 BBC 2 is showing extended 1 hour show filmed on Tuesday night.

Last edited:
Since April 2008?

Friday 23:35 BBC 2 is showing extended 1 hour show filmed in Tuesday night.

ahh ok,
thought it was live now? or did they give up on that one..?

black cloud, skull, mama.
;)

joining Morrissey and the Dolls are Little Boots?, Annie 'bloody' Lennox, Lisa Hannigan and Aster Roth

In the new Radio Times it mentions the New York Dolls first, then Moz, Little Boots and the others , so I'm wondering whether the Dolls will get the lions share of the show this time and get to perform more songs...just a thought?

Just for fun, I predict Black cloud, Sorry doesn't help, When last I spoke to Carol, and Some girls are bigger than others.

I didn't want to go with Skull since he played it on there in 2007...but the single has just been released so I figured he go for one last sales post..like when he played First of the Gang to Die on Craig Kilborn both in 2002 and 2004

I predict
paris,skull, best friend on the payroll and i keep mine hidden (hopes for some girls are bigger than others though)

so the friday show is the rerun of the thursdays live show, right?

Friday's show is extended 1 hour show which is now recorded and partly live broadcast on TUESDAY night.

wonder if Morrissey's fading profile will be reflected in the number of songs he gets to perform?
back in the mid 90's, he had to play second fiddle to (the terminally over-rated) Pulp, and I think he only got to perform two songs.
but since the 97-04 gap, he's performed three times and always been given the main act status (performing the first and last song, and playing three or four in total).
my guess is he'll still be considered the main act but will be a sad reflection if he's back to playing second fiddle...

wonder if Morrissey's fading profile will be reflected in the number of songs he gets to perform?
back in the mid 90's, he had to play second fiddle to (the terminally over-rated) Pulp, and I think he only got to perform two songs.
but since the 97-04 gap, he's performed three times and always been given the main act status (performing the first and last song, and playing three or four in total).
my guess is he'll still be considered the main act but will be a sad reflection if he's back to playing second fiddle...

There's no harm giving limelight to New York Dolls this round.

Has anyone been told they've got tickets? How late do they inform applicants?

Dave

Back
Top Bottom