James Franco in a Smiths T-shirt - Just Jared

James Franco Supports The Smiths While Out in Los Angeles - Just Jared

James Franco enjoys the sunny weather as he walks to a meeting on Thursday afternoon (September 12) in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old actor and director looked cool in a The Smiths band T-shirt, sunglasses, and a maroon baseball hat for his afternoon outing.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats nice but do we need validation from celebs and actors to feel good about liking Moz or The Smiths?
I was at Peter Hook concert last night in a Joy Div tshirt and a jacket with Unknown Pleasures logo on the arm, but you don't see me on social media getting comments! Life is A Pigsty (but thats ok cos I'm A Pig).:brows:

Thats nice but do we need validation from celebs and actors to feel good about liking Moz or The Smiths?
I was at Peter Hook concert last night in a Joy Div tshirt and a jacket with Unknown Pleasures logo on the arm, but you don't see me on social media getting comments! Life is A Pigsty (but thats ok cos I'm A Pig).:brows:

In Dublin? Was he any good?

:)

500 at the tiny Hooky Dublin show:lbf::lbf::lbf:

what a financial disaster for the roundish hapless twat:blowfish:

To be fair, he has been mentioned here before and is a big fan.
He's cited as using Smiths song titles in his poetry and his band ("Daddy") had Andy Rourke play on a track for them:

The original title of this song was "This Charming Man":

Their album was called "Let Me Get What I Want" and was reported at the time as 'Smiths-inspired'.

Regards,
FWD.

Probably because you 're a nobody so to speak!

Amazing! A famous person you’ve heard of is wearing a t-shirt that’s one quarter Melvis.

The most important parts of that shot and post are the 3/4 that are not Morrissey and the fact that his gig attendance ratio is:
Morrissey - 0 VS. Johnny - 6

So eat a bag of dicks with your half-baked smug nonsense.

f***ing CLOWNS.

Yes yes. Melvis fans require validation. That’s what likes, redundant, troll and GFYS are for. Losers need to be spoon fed. :)

Amazing! A famous person you’ve heard of is wearing a t-shirt that’s one quarter Melvis.

The most important parts of that shot and post are the 3/4 that are not Morrissey and the fact that his gig attendance ratio is:
Morrissey - 0 VS. Johnny - 6

So eat a bag of dicks with your half-baked smug nonsense.

f***ing CLOWNS.
Feminine itching getting you down?

In Dublin? Was he any good?
Limerick. Brilliant. I arrived early and was first one through the door. The Joy Div and Technique songs were ace, less so Republic cos I'm not a fan of that album. But Hooky was amazing. I was in heaven for the 31 songs he played. Lovely small venue and I was close enough to touch Hooky's guitar (which I didn't do cos I don't have a death wish). 100% recommended for JD/NO fans.
The merch stand was great: concert coloured vinyl €12.50 each, triple CD €10. I bought four albums and a triple CD for €60 (approx. £53 or $67). Moz should do live albums for his merch stand. And not charge diamonds for them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom