• Other belief system

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Atheist/Agnostic

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • None

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was raised Catholic by both parents. Went to church every week until 8th grade when I made my Confirmation,parenbts forced me to go even though I hated it so much. By that time I no longer believed it and was an atheist. I always fell asleep in church and in my weekly religion classes the teacher would ask about mass that week. Always called on me and I never had answer as I didn't pay attention.

I was raised Roman Catholic...that pretty much explains my atheism

I used to go to a Christian Protestant church when I was 14. It was very intense because I witnessed people dancing around, speaking tounges, falling to the floor crying, screaming. They were just in another planet and didn't care about how strange they looked. Then afterwords, they went back to their maintained and polite shy selves. I've never witnessed anything like that. It was a cool thing to experience.

those are Pentacostals. I had a friend who was a Pentacostal when I was in HS. i went to her church once and I was totally freaked out. haha. Baptists were quiet, we didnt do such things!! no singin and dancin and crazy noises at Baptist church (not the white Baptist churches that is...) haha

I was raised as a Jehovah Witness..... I would go on but I am far to tired....

I am now practicing confusion and a general dislike of all organized religions...

Irish Catholic.
And yeah, I think this does mean I find religious themes in Morrissey songs more compelling, like 'I Have Forgiven Jesus' and definitely, without a doubt, 'Children In Pieces' :o That song reminds me alot of my dad, my uncles, etc. They all went to a Christian Brothers school in a certain part of Ireland and it's the exact same system.

I was raised as a Jehovah Witness..... I would go on but I am far to tired....

I am now practicing confusion and a general dislike of all organized religions...

Jehovah Witness, woa, ive known a number of exJWs girls in the goth scene :o
kind of a running joke with me to ask the crazier white girls, ive known, if they were raised JW and many times they say yes :eek:

Jehovah Witness, woa, ive known a number of exJWs girls in the goth scene :o
kind of a running joke with me to ask the crazier white girls, ive known, if they were raised JW and many times they say yes :eek:

I was never into the goth scene... and as for crazy... well I think the jury is still out on that one ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom