in a seaside town?

Bournemouth
Eastbourne
Assonsea
Csidetown
Holyhead

...spell B.E.A.C.H. :cool: I'm a.

Why yes, I AM trying to figure out how much overtime I'd have to do in order to save up around $1500 in 6 weeks and looking at the cost of flights in late September, why do you ask? :squiffy: :thumb: :lbf:
:lbf:
uhuh i remember reading accounts of americans attending europe signings- one got all their money stolen so she had to borrow money from a morrissey fan so she could pay the train to paris:eek:

Last edited:
this is not confirmed but there may be a morrissey p.a around the release of the bona drag in september .. in a seaside town ?? i am not being a tease , this is as much as i know at the moment and as i say it is not yet confirmed , but it is from an informed source !
the p.a is a personal appearance / instore signing !
keep us updated;)

Oh, if only he'd play the De La Warr Pavilion in Bexhill-on-Sea... :D

Southport !! Southport !! Southport!! pleeeease :) half an hour from my house :thumb:

It's not true, I guess.

still don't know any more .. but will keep you updated if and when . I work for his masters voice and the guy i know is involved in organising all of our instore signings and performances - was told it was in discussion at the moment , and the "seaside town" bit was quoted from him. so if it does happen it will have to be in a town that has a decent sized store ! i have 2 favourites - brighton and blackpool ! as i say it is not 100% confirmed but will let you know

I'd plump for Brighton. The last time he played Blackpool he pretty much said it was a shithole (which it was). That was the show where he stood in some chewing gum on the stage, and loped off. I was amazed he returned.
He'd get more press in Brighton, seeing as how three quarters of the London media live there. He could pop in for a cuppa with Burchill too.

ooooh let it be Brighton, i'm looking for an excuse to go there. :lbf:

I'd plump for Brighton. The last time he played Blackpool he pretty much said it was a shithole (which it was). That was the show where he stood in some chewing gum on the stage, and loped off. I was amazed he returned.
He'd get more press in Brighton, seeing as how three quarters of the London media live there. He could pop in for a cuppa with Burchill too.

It won't be Brighton. There's 2 HMV's in Brighton but both are far too small to have a signing in.

I wouldn't normally ask anyone to come to this dump but if it means seeing Morrissey with the least amount of expense then please COME TO POMPEY...:pray:

Back
Top Bottom