Does being vegetarian mean you are a better Morrissey fan

Murder is taking another living beings life. So you are wrong.

I dont believe killing an animal is murder, becuase, again, as a Christian, i believe God put animals on the earth to feed and clothe us. They are there to give us part of our diet and nutrition. There are vegetarian alternatives for a human diet, but NOTHING in vegetarian food gives us what meat gives us, i can't remmber the vitamin or chemical, but there is one element of it that is really important for us as humans to have.

Anyone who tries to argue that Morrissey wouldn't like or respect you just because you eat meat is an idiot.

Not only is it a pathetic argument to use in favour of vegetarianism, it is also inaccurate.

He seems to have a hell of a lot of respect for Boz and Nancy Sinatra. Maybe he's not as tunnel visioned as you.

My other canary used to be hand tamed so he would be out of his cage for most of the day. Sometimes he would sit on my shoulder like a parrot. But he died. My new canary isn't hand tamed yet so he is a bit frightened of coming out the cage. But I think he will soon.

Ok- most pets don't get out of their cages much. I'm glad to hear you are good with yours.

Oh, and sorry to hear about your former Canary.

This is what Morrissey has to say on the matter:

Its not natural, normal or kind
The flesh you so fancifully fry
The meat in your mouth
As you savour the flavour
Of murder

Well, until someone has bought me the head of Elton John, or decapitated Margaret Thatcher then you can never be a true fan.
After all, he said it.

And don't even DARE to go to Canada!

:D

Well, until someone has bought me the head of Elton John, or decapitated Margaret Thatcher then you can never be a true fan.
After all, he said it.

And don't even DARE to go to Canada!

:D

Somebody did de-capitate Marg Thatch, didnt they, that statue with her and her handbag! I wonder if they were a Smiths fan!

Religious people only pretend to be nice so that they will be rewarded in heaven. They only do it to impress god.

what about those that don't believe they will go to heaven or feel the need to impress God? What's their deal then?

Last edited:
Religious people only pretend to be nice so that they will be rewarded in heaven. They only do it to impress god.

vegetetarians only pretend not to eat animals when no one are around they go to macdonalds and stick bits of ham in their cheese butties, its true! I know a veggie that does that.. and you know if you eat a prawn Morrissey won't let you within a 100 yards of him. :eek:

You're jumping from controversy to controversy.

I think people are religious, in part, out of fear. Psychologically, it's a way of being taken care of- parented, almost. It's a deep-seated need most people have. I don't.

The best decision for everyone is to stop eating meat.

Not for me due health reasons. I have tried going veggie and the severe reactive hypoglycemia always comes back with a vengeance. I ate healthy whole foods, not the junk foods by the way. I'm not living with spiking blood sugar, migraine headaches, mood swings, serious depression and a myriad of other problems. Before you go off on me, I have studied nutrition, and worked with two PhD. dietitians while in college. People with severe reactive hypoglycemia, like me, need more protein, very few carbohydrates and a sufficient amount of healthy fats.

Like I said, each person should gather all information available, weed out the propaganda, listen to their own bodies and use that as a means of making an informed decision.

vegetetarians only pretend not to eat animals when no one are around they go to macdonalds and stick bits of ham in their cheese butties, its true! I know a veggie that does that.. and you know if you eat a prawn Morrissey won't let you within a 100 yards of him. :eek:

that's gross....Mcdonald's...yuck. Even when I did eat meat, I could stand the fakeness in their food. :sick:

Tags
animal rights vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom