"Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?' single release March 2020, with Thelma Houston - TH FB

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2019.

By Anonymous on Nov 29, 2019 at 1:54 PM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[I don't recall seeing this detail anywhere else, apologies if it's already been covered!]
    Posted by Thelma Houston Official on Facebook:

Yes the rumors are true that the wonderful song I recorded for Morrissey’s new CD called “I Am Not A Dog On A Chain” (to be released on @thenewbmg @bmguk ) is scheduled to be the first single release in March 2020! The song is called “Bobby, Don’t You Think They Know?” It was produced by the legendary Joe Chiccarelli @artfitpro . I am so excited and thankful about this upcoming song with Morrissey

[​IMG]

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      "Bobby don't you think they know
      how much you miss them so"
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Haunting as Thelma sings out the names of the dead Man United players in Munich in the background as Moz goes "oh no la la oh no it was them or you but I am here Bobby see me I'm in mourning just like you and always will be always always la la la oh no oh no always".
      • Funny Funny x 1
    3. Roger O
      Roger O
      I'll say again. This record will be really good. Even with Ciccorelli. The nephew seems to have photoshopped a giant penis onto poor Jimmy Dean. Rock On!
      New record will kick tons of ass. I know all.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Glad you saw it too!
    5. Johnnie Ray
      Johnnie Ray
      Como usta usted!
      • Troll Troll x 1
    6. Johnnie Ray
      Johnnie Ray
      Skunk-odored?
      • Troll Troll x 1
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      "Please remember me and Simon P
      little Joe and Julie O"
    8. Anonymouswithapologies
      Anonymouswithapologies
      :lol::rofl: post of the month!
    9. Luji
      Luji
      Johnnie Ray no entendi lo que pusiste podrias por favor aclararme?? Gracias
    10. Nerak
      Nerak
      I think Morrissey hates everyone at some point - but I have heard rumours that they were friends in the 80s (from vintage Glasgow gay men, so allow for exaggeration) & it gets a mention in the Mozipedia.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    11. marred
      marred
      It's pretty cool of Morrissey to sing with a black woman, what with him being a Nazi n' all.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 2
    12. Vegan Cro 4 Evah!
      Vegan Cro 4 Evah!
      Coloured? Jesus Christ, are you all racist on here?
    13. Orson Swells
      Orson Swells
      No comment from Skinny? Presumably he thinks Thelma is a Nazi for working with Moz.
      • Funny Funny x 3
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Skinny is the only person on here who ever makes any sense. Tommy Morrissey is playing the classic and tedious racist card: “I’m not racist, some of my friends are black”. It’s pathetic.
      • Troll Troll x 2
    15. Radis Noir
      Radis Noir
      Blimey. When @Uncleskinny posts you all complain, and then when he doesn't, you complain...
      • Funny Funny x 3
    16. Orson Swells
      Orson Swells
      Not complaining. It’s quite telling when he doesn’t post.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    17. Hovis Lesley
      Hovis Lesley
      In one iteration of the story Pat Nevin often tells—about his gatecrashing (with Norman Whiteside) of a party being thrown by Morrissey—I’m sure he mentioned that Jimmy Somerville was present. I can easily imagine that the two were/are on good terms.
    18. Hovis Lesley
      Hovis Lesley
      Yes, this story runs contra to the narrative he insists on. I imagine he is now trying to reset reality, as this seems infinitely easier to him than the contrition the great news demands.
      • Like Like x 2
    19. the.legend
      the.legend
      I think he headed over to another forum. He's spreading his weird theories there now...:lbf:

Poor Thelma, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your fans.
      :crazy:
    20. E Scott
      E Scott
      Is Vintage Glasgow gay men another gay sub fetish like bears and Twinks??
      • Funny Funny x 2