"Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?' single release March 2020, with Thelma Houston - TH FB

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2019.

By Anonymous on Nov 29, 2019 at 1:54 PM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[I don't recall seeing this detail anywhere else, apologies if it's already been covered!]
    Posted by Thelma Houston Official on Facebook:

Yes the rumors are true that the wonderful song I recorded for Morrissey’s new CD called “I Am Not A Dog On A Chain” (to be released on @thenewbmg @bmguk ) is scheduled to be the first single release in March 2020! The song is called “Bobby, Don’t You Think They Know?” It was produced by the legendary Joe Chiccarelli @artfitpro . I am so excited and thankful about this upcoming song with Morrissey

[​IMG]

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The press have a habit of reporting what Melvis says to keep his narcissistic mug somewhere in their pages.

...cause the music has been GARBAGE for nigh-on 25 years, hasn’t it?
      • Redundant Redundant x 3
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. bhops
      bhops
      I think it was actually Richard Coles he became friendly with. More tea vicar!
      • Funny Funny x 1
    3. ALLIE WALLS
      ALLIE WALLS
      Boy George once referred to Jimmy as Mr Potato head
      • Funny Funny x 3
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Coming from George, that's rather rich, one knew him more inspired in his bitching. Hahaha he had to be obviously of jealous of the writing and beauty of Small Town Boy which beats all the discography of Culture Club by miles, plus Small Boy Town resonated in some many minds, it changed life of thousand of people, it helped gay teenagers to accept their sexuality and embrace it for not being frustrated anymore, and having the courage to leave home where hurt is.

I'd rather not go back to the old house...
      • Like Like x 2
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Of course queen lizard (speaking of kiddie fiddlers, rapists and murderers) is head of the church of England.
      Praise be. Look how well they turned out.
      Your last line applies to you, Skinny.
    6. snoddywilko
      snoddywilko
      Such as?
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      100% garbage. So true.
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      100% spot on.
      • Troll Troll x 2
    9. Pippistrella
      Pippistrella
      A hate filled 'racist' would never have his arm around a coloured lady. Especially not somebody as stubborn as M who doesn't pander or suffer regret. So you're wrong. So what if he's said a few edgy things in the past? Don't we all say and feel such things occasionally? Don't we all feel slightly misanthropic sometimes? It just proves he's human - and that you think like a fascist.
      • Insightful Insightful x 3
      • Troll Troll x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    10. snoddywilko
      snoddywilko
      You display such hatred for a man whose fan-site you visit & post on.

What, exactly, does that say about you?
      • Like Like x 2
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 2
    11. snoddywilko
      snoddywilko
      And what about you, whom nobody will remember?
      • Like Like x 5
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 2
    12. snoddywilko
      snoddywilko
      How do you cope on a day-to-day basis with so much hatred boiling within you? You’re clearly extremely unwell.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Troll Troll x 1
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    13. snoddywilko
      snoddywilko
      Yet here you are, commenting on his fan-site.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Exploiting that lady with nothing but himself and how she can benefit him being his plan. 100% deplorable opportunist fake. Transparently evil.
      • Troll Troll x 4
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Morrissey has clearly stated that he loathes black music. He sees it as part of a black conspiracy to disenfranchise white, indie artists.

What’s he doing with a militant, black disco queen?

Oh - right! He’s a fair-weather hypocrite.

Stay tuned for his upcoming Yusef Islam collaboration!
      • Troll Troll x 4
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    16. snoddywilko
      snoddywilko
      I assume your petty argument is based on his one “reggae is vile” comment from........how many decades ago?

Ive lost count of the times Morrissey has sung the praises of black artists/writers/thinkers.

You, Sir, are a Dullard.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    17. snoddywilko
      snoddywilko
      Yea, he’s really taking advantage of her. I mean, whose profile is getting some extra light shone on it from this union? No disrespect to her, but Thelma is hardly a household name and I doubt she’s selling records or concert tickets anywhere near the numbers that Moz is.

Morrissey has previously declared himself a big fan of hers, & from her recent comments about Morrissey, she clearly has a lot of affection for him.

This is simply two artists/people who admire each other, collaborating on a song. It’s only people such as yourself, with petty, hateful agendas, who insist on putting a negative spin on things.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
    18. Luji
      Luji
      Por diosss!!! Yo soy una admiradora de Moz que escribe cosas en forma honesta y me pregunto es posible que sea verdad que alguien publique cosas tan pero tan crueles??? Son verdaderos estos escritos ,son realmente ex fans los que escriben ,este tipo/a= anonymous es realmente una persona que piensa asi de otro ser humano ?,podes contestarme ?por favorr te lo pido anonymous si,es verdad me contestaras ,, quiero saber ,,porque ,no puedo creer que haya gente que mande a publicar estas cosas tal vez sea tonta en entrar y contestar, no se ..no se me puede pasar por la cabeza que gente de Morrissey arme estas cosas ni tampoco que haya gente que este tan decepcionada ?bueno esto ultimo es mas factible porque se q hay mucha gente que lo odia ,daria cualquier cosa por que M orrissey me lo respondiera pero ya se es imposible !!! Anonymous con todo respeto te pido que me cuentes porque hablas asi de Moz dale decime no lo entiendo !!!!!
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Bobby don't you think they know is of course another song about the Busby Babes and the Munich Air Disaster. Focuses on Sir Bobby Charlton and how he never got over the death of his team mates and friends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Charlton

When he won the European Cup 10 years after the Munich disaster he did not celebrate the win with the other players and stayed in his room thinking about those that died.
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Enjoy burning in hell for eternity, you hippo-bodied, horse-faced, pig-nosed, skunk-odored, micro-d!cked, atheist loser.
      • Like Like x 1