All UK/European gigs postponed due to "logistical circumstances beyond our control" - management

As I mentioned earlier today, this has now come to pass.

'Logistical issues'.

From @gigsandtours / Twitter:

NEWS// Morrissey tour statement.

Due to logistical circumstances beyond our control, the UK/European Morrissey concerts scheduled for July will be postponed.

We deeply regret any inconvenience to the fans and promise to reschedule UK and European dates as soon as possible.

All original purchasers from official ticket outlets will have the full ticket fee refunded, including booking fee, to their credit/debit cards. Refunds from ticket agents will be actioned from midday on Monday 2nd July.

The LIHS World Tour will continue, starting back up in Mexico City on November 23rd.

Watch for more dates to be added soon!

The LIHS World Tour has been Morrissey’s most successful tour to date, having achieved record business for the artist in both the U.S. and the UK.

We thank all the fans for their support. -
Management

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very depressing news indeed.
Firstly,M should have played the gigs and not given in.Poor show.

Secondly, I am sick to the back teeth of the intolerance of the left to allow other points of view.
What has happened to reasoned debate and argument?

These witch hunts (be it for "sexual harassment" or "racism")
are a VERY bad thing.

Sad day.
Witch hunts? WTf, what are you gonna say next no collusion?

I hope it takes less for you to realize that you are supporting a racist, good luck.
because I said that you have posted 20 times in eleven years ,I have heard of lurking before but come on.on average you will put something on here every 200 days but today you have 3 messages in one day,think this proves you only post when the agenda suits you.

rice krispie just to let you know the official attendance of the recently renovated usher hall in Edinburgh is 2200.

There would have been even more empty spaces then. There were at least 300 seats available as well as standing tickets on Ticketmasters site on the day the dates were pulled.

There would have been even more empty spaces then. There were at least 300 seats available as well as standing tickets on Ticketmasters site on the day the dates were pulled.
well i would have bought them and gave them to people passing by because im very generous that way.

"This man would have us believe that the earth goes around the sun, but he must be incorrect, for he said nothing during the crochet debate, the ghost hunting celebration and contributed nothing during our planning of the hopscotch world cup!"

because I said that you have posted 20 times in eleven years ,I have heard of lurking before but come on.on average you will put something on here every 200 days but today you have 3 messages in one day,think this proves you only post when the agenda suits you.
I post because I am furious, for twenty years I adored and followed him around the world, and I believed him when he said he wasn’t racist and I didn’t believe the NME when they accused him years back . I have earn the right to post whatever I want.

I post because I am furious, for twenty years I adored and followed him around the world, and I believed him when he said he wasn’t racist and I didn’t believe the NME when they accused him years back . I have earn the right to post whatever I want.
then why didn't you come on here and tell us how much you adored him like everyone else.if people want a straight and narrow by the book pop star click on ed Sheeran, for me I will stick to the so called racist pop star they call Morrissey.have a good evening.

then why didn't you come on here and tell us how much you adored him like everyone else.if people want a straight and narrow by the book pop star click on ed Sheeran, for me I will stick to the so called racist pop star they call Morrissey.have a good evening.

Its another Skinny sock puppet, there variations of the Skinny Sock Puppet. Some act outraged some post
as hysterical librarians. "Surface" is what Stalin would call, the "useful idiot" sock puppet. They suddenly appear out of nowhere, most are "Jame" and "New Order" fans, two SUCKO bands.:rolleyes:

I think everybody here would now agree that For Britain is the way you should vote, do the peeps at
For Britain come here and attack and demoralize anyone that doesnt agree with them? Its the Pollo
Commies that want to run your life. They refuse to work but want to run everybody life.

Moz like always was one step ahead of the curve.:rock:

Agreed and if anyone on the site is going to the The Music Against Racism day would love to meet and greet, should be a great afternoon stroke night for all. Can you confirm cocktails half price as expecting the great social day out thanks.

First point as an animal lover he is asking the ? yes it is horrific and yes why need to mutilate so many animals for ones appetite. Halal again not grossly worse that how we kill cows, chickens or any other meat produce however if he believes in animals, who is right him us or what I don't know, still have never saw anything racist he slags KFC and MCDONALDS nobody bats any eyelid as soon as others are mentioned he is Racist hmmm

He is right about cruelty to animals but he wrong to condemn an entire country/race for it.

He is right about cruelty to animals but he wrong to condemn an entire country/race for it.
Correct, however would you agree then that animal rights in his terms are what he believes strongly in, so does that then mean he is Racist

Skinny and his happy days and I love my life tune has sure changed. I suspect divorce is behind him moving and all, that is at least his excuse for his desperate white flight away from Bradford.
Cooking meth in a trailer out in the spinach is the only way forward now.

"Uncleskinny referenced info from the IP addresses in some posts which was inappropriate"
David T.

This is the kind of guy he is.
I want to know WHY he did this.
But he never responds.
Pompous arrogant sneak.

Several points here.

1) This 'Free Speech' character is obviously a bear of very little brain. We should not mock.
2) Ritual slaughter is barbaric, but so is what goes on behind every slaughterhouse door every second of every day. No difference.
3) Condemning a belief system for how they kill animals is rank hypocrisy, if you eat meat at all.

Brain-dean racist scumbags, coming on here, thinking they can talk some degree of sense when they don't even have half a brain-cell to rub together.

Last edited:
You are so ethnocentric that you don't realize he or she may not be an english native speaker. I would like to see the way you write and -mainly- the way you transmit your ideas in other languages. Then you'll notice how difficult it is, especially when you are in front of prejudiced idiots.
Why did we ever fall out?
You've changed a lot along with a few other people on this forum.

Several points here.

1) This 'Free Speech' character is obviously a bear of very little brain. We should not mock.
2) Ritual slaughter is barbaric, but so it what goes on behind every slaughterhouse door every second of every day. No difference.
3) Condemning a belief system for how they kill animals is rank hypocrisy, if you eat meat at all.

Brain-dean racist scumbags, coming on here, thinking they can talk some degree of sense when they don't even have half a brain-cell to rub together.

Love how you are consistent still not answered earlier posts

Several points here.

2) Ritual slaughter is barbaric, but so it what goes on behind every slaughterhouse door every second of every day. No difference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_Arena_bombing

Back
Top Bottom