Morrissey Central IG: Salt Lake City & Denver (Nov. 22, 23) cancelled due to band illness (November 22, 2022)

full

Media items:

LOL. I'm 2 for 5 for Moz shows (all in Colorado). Didn't bother buying tickets to this tour due to the last time when he cancelled after we were in the venue. Happy to say I'm still 2 for 5 and not 2 for 6.

"Band illness" :laughing:

Morrissey is always willing to throw someone else under the bus with a vague statement whenever he cancels under particular scrutiny.

Alain's post earlier could be prophetic...

Screenshot_20221122-201550~2.png

Similar:
Screenshot_20221122-202139~2.png

Juan was last active 21hrs ago.
Brendan was last active 11mins ago.
Gustavo 13hrs ago.
Jesse was last active 24+ hrs.
(IG activity).
Regards,
FWD.

this is where the Ian Brown technique can come in handy

Poor Alain, I wish him a quick recovery 💗

Onward! Minneapolis!

Viva MOZ !

:cool:

brenda from bristol=not another one.
many people who have tickets to shows but cant go because they are ill,well its the same with the band,you cant write in your diary november 22nd 2022,going to be ill that day.

Last edited:
This news comes as no surprise to me. I’ve had a bad feeling about this tour since M walked off stage last week.
I suspect , as already posted , that it’ll probably be M that has problems and is now willing to throw the band under the bus to save himself.
Who ever is Bad fettle, I wish them a speedy recovery.

Sorry ya cry babies are gonna miss the shows.
At least ya not one of the 45 million Turkeys bein'
murdered this Thursday.
Who cares how much ya spent.
well done turk,feel for you and your 45 million feathered friends.

Oh dear. Could be anything. Sorry to hear this for the fans looking forward to the shows. Believe me when I say, don’t make plans to see Moz (if you’re traveling) unless you’re going to a place you want to visit anyway. That way, if he cancels, you’ll still have something to do and look forward to.

Oh dear. Could be anything. Sorry to hear this for the fans looking forward to the shows. Believe me when I say, don’t make plans to see Moz (if you’re traveling) unless you’re going to a place you want to visit anyway. That way, if he cancels, you’ll still have something to do and look forward to.
I desperately need a holiday away from the noise. Got any recommendations?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom