Morrissey Central IG: Minnesota & Milwaukee (Nov. 25, 26) now postponed (November 23, 2022)

316718479_168358329158134_5048798187870378858_n.jpg

UPDATE Feb. 28, 2023:

There are reported notices that both Milwaukee and Minneapolis concerts are officially cancelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if COVID is going around the tour group. It is making a comeback. Either that or a nasty flu.
Probably a nasty flu. Everything gets chalked up to covid these days. A 14 year old healthy boy died in Ireland three weeks after vaccination and for the very first time some of the regular (well known) media are directly saying the vax killed him. Half of what we hear is pure bullshit anyway from all sides.

Reckon Moz needs to release Still Ill as an extended 12" with I Started Something I Couldn't Finish as b-side (record runs out before song ends).

Recent fan... now Moz canceled on me... 0/1 trying to see him... now at least I feel like a real fan

Probably a nasty flu. Everything gets chalked up to covid these days. A 14 year old healthy boy died in Ireland three weeks after vaccination and for the very first time some of the regular (well known) media are directly saying the vax killed him. Half of what we hear is pure bullshit anyway from all sides.
Styxhexenhammer666, is that you? 😉

Screenshot_20221123-210910.png

The vague wording makes its so hard to understand these posts. Do the rescheduling only apply to Milwaukee and Minnesota? What about Denver, Salt Lake City and the fiasco at the Greek Theatre that's apparently been swept under the rug? Just wish they were more clear.

The vague wording makes its so hard to understand these posts. Do the rescheduling only apply to Milwaukee and Minnesota? What about Denver, Salt Lake City and the fiasco at the Greek Theatre that's apparently been swept under the rug? Just wish they were more clear.

Someone just posted in the Greek theater thread that they just were able to get a refund so I don’t know if that helps at all.

Meaning there might be rescheduling or a refund option. Who knows.

There was me moaning my daughter was Ill so I missed the Greek (lucky escape )
And then work mates car broke down on the way to another gig
Luckily i managed to sell all my tickets
And at least I managed two Vegas shows and Oakland , plus a couple in uk this year

Some people I know paid for the Greek
Then had tickets for all these gigs that have been canceled and that's it for the year . Poor c***s .
That is just shit out of luck
I strongly suspect the issue is with M. Simply cause he already walked off mid gig .
Hope he sorts himself out

Morrissey. Not one who cares to satisfy his fans. I’ve been a fan since 89. I have some experience here. The lack of communication is not normal. A simple. “I have Covid. We will be back in the spring” is what a normal high functioning artist would say. And his band was scared to speak. His gag orders are something. Disappointing but I really see him as a link to my youth at this point. And it’s fine. He is just a bit pathetic.

Im glad we were told before driving 6 hours, now the joy of trying to get my refund. When next tour is announced, I will be buying tickets. The music will always outweigh the cancelled shows. Lots of bands are cancelling shows these days to illness, cut them some slack and hope all is well.

Alain Whyte posted on Facebook that his heel hurt and he walked about SLC taking pictures, so at first glance, it's not him.

Just shows how it is better to be interested in multiple artists. If I missed Moz due to cancellation I'd be sickened but would have other concerts to look forward to. I'd love for Bonfire to be released but feel lucky already for the excellent Suede album Autofiction, a great Blancmange album and hopefully the new Cure album will be good too (whenever THAT comes out). The Peter Hook concert was the best for me so far this year, as were Pixies (but their album was meh). Weller concert was good but I've lost all respect for that totem pole for the personal insults he lobbed at Robert Smith recently.

The truth is, Alain gave Jesse a headache talking about Mormons, buildings and the weather in SLC, and Jesse is still trying to recover. Sad.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom