A Valentine verse to you all

*hugs EP* :)

oh dont worry, i wont ruin your pullover! you wont have to see how the colors blend!!! hahaha. i can hold my liquor!!! :)

:cool: Yep, "hold on to your friends" and liquor ;)

This one goes out to the one I love.....

United are red
City are Blue
I hate United
But I love you

Jukebox Jury

Aaahhh, just re-read your private message....
You said you blew a load of money as he has a new job...

Apologies, I was speed reading and missed a few words out:p

Jukebox Jury

An easy mistake to make I guess :rolleyes:

I'm just worried that I'll never be able to get away with ANYTHING ever again...not now I have a bona fide DETECTIVE living under my roof! :mad:

I was seeing this guy and all seemed to be happy. He stopped talking to me for a couple of days because apparently I want *ahem* "to be in the bedroom too much"

I sent him a valentines card saying that I love him and havent heard a jiffy so I presume thats it. Blokes nowadays!!! They would complain if you didnt want it!!

Happy Valentines Day!

valentine.jpg

^tlm, i was seconds from posting that ;) too cute :horny:

M23, thanks for the NLU verse :) Awesome song :guitar:

Happy VDay to all!

"You can always get someone to love you -- even if you have to do it yourself" :D

valentines.gif

I was seeing this guy and all seemed to be happy. He stopped talking to me for a couple of days because apparently I want *ahem* "to be in the bedroom too much"

I sent him a valentines card saying that I love him and havent heard a jiffy so I presume thats it. Blokes nowadays!!! They would complain if you didnt want it!!

Some women think that us blokes are just sex objects. Some of us have feelings too, you know:p

Jukebox Jury

I dont think that though, dont get me wrong its nice to have it, but I totally love this guy and would be happy just to be with him

Oh sorry to hear that! I've never met a man yet who complained about too much sex, so he's certainly....rare. :)

Here's a song for you anyway, which won't exactly cheer you up, but it's very pretty:

Noone's Gonna Love You More Than I Do- Band Of Horses
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=93OTv6Cjk6U&feature=related

Back
Top Bottom