2018 UK tour announced

Sorry if someone has already posted this.
Ending at Ally Pally

Link and image posted by ten ton truck:

Morrissey announces massive UK tour for 2018 - NME

February 2018
  • 16th – Aberdeen BHGE Arena
  • 17th – Glasgow The SSE Hydro
  • 20th – Dublin 3Arena
  • 23rd – Newcastle Metro Radio Arena
  • 24th – Leeds First Direct Arena
  • 27th – Birmingham Genting Arena
March 2018
  • 3rd – Brighton Brighton Centre
  • 7th – London Royal Albert Hall
  • 9th – London Alexandra Palace
41059_morrissey-uk-tour-poster-embargoed-1509034424.jpg

Posted by charmer (original post):

New promotion from Amazon for Low in High School. Order the album through Amazon and you get priority access to UK tour tickets on November 1.

(Worth noting that you don't actually have to order the album through Amazon, just sign up for priority alerts:

Pre-order Low in High School on Amazon

Link posted by 001:

Morrissey snubs hometown Manchester in first UK tour for three years - Sky News

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. So still no Manchester dates then, and what artist plays two venues in the same city? I guess I’m buying Leeds then!
Plenty or artists play two venues in the same city. As for Manchester: he did it last year. I don’t see the big fixation with Manchester.

Plenty or artists play two venues in the same city. As for Manchester: he did it last year. I don’t see the big fixation with Manchester.

Think it’s just because of the hometown thing. Plus i’m from there, and travel lazy :lbf:

Ahh you’re right he is! Has he ever done two Manchester venues before? I really would much rather see him in Manchester than Leeds.

April 2006
Lowry

May 2006
Apollo
Bridgewater Hall
Opera house

Dec 2006
G-mex on consecutive nights.

Inglorious Basterd! Moz, not you. Anyway I'm sure I'll get a Dub ticket Friday morning.

Dublin pre-sale is for Irish 3Plus users only and is tomorrow at 10am. Feckin eejits, etc.

B4F978C0-8837-4B61-A41E-BA7E7A6359EC.jpeg
Timeout magazine

Additional dates are always added after the first wave of announced dates have gone on sale. I always assume that this is the promoters both judging sales and using funds to build the tour.

Link, anyone pretty please? Signed up and still haven't got mine...

Leeds ticket sorted! That was almost too easy, it gives me the vague feeling I have forgotten something...

Got two tickets for RAH - first also thought it was not on presale, the site is not very friendly.

Back
Top Bottom