2009 Tour Official Merchandise

Re: 2009 US Tour Official Merchandise

surprised nobody mentioned the signed LP of YOR for $50! They had a total of 32 available after the RIC show.

:thumb:

who signed it?

Morrissey :)

also I might add, the LP's were also dated and numbered on the back.

well besides moz? anyone else..

i think i would rather get moz's signature in person.

well besides moz? anyone else..

i think i would rather get moz's signature in person.

Just Morrissey's signature on the front and an authenticity sticker on the back.

I found it quite odd as they were not at the merchandise booth before the show. I went to get another t-shirt and a few stickers after the show and they were there. And selling very quickly...

Just Morrissey's signature on the front and an authenticity sticker on the back.

I found it quite odd as they were not at the merchandise booth before the show. I went to get another t-shirt and a few stickers after the show and they were there. And selling very quickly...

i think its kind of lame and weird but whatevs. its more to ad to the sound scans at the end of the night, its more$$$, and it only took mozzer 3 minutes. ha. i wonder if they are per show. that would be kind of a cool idea and would explain why they werent there before when you went up.

Morrissey :)

also I might add, the LP's were also dated and numbered on the back.

The creepy merchandise guy mentioned that he typically gets an average in the high-20's of each signed LP for the past several shows. The DC show has 28 for sale. He did not say whether this revenue generator would last the enture tour.

MrShoes

I probably sound really stupid, but what does 'Tackle Me' mean in the context of this shirt?

Love PTxx.

I see it as a request. :D

With all these people buying shirts, why aren't any new pics going up in the
Moz shirt thread, wherever it is??

If I had my computer, I would have posted one the first night. :(

It should be up and running again soon.

kind of surprised one of those Lp's didnt end up on e bay yet

Im prob. going to get one and buy one the the album frames at AC Moore and frame it

rather have that that a $30 T shirt

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but the official merchandise store has a full range now, some stuff you might not have seen. One item caught my eye - it's a ladies-only item...a Morrissey turquoise Paris babydoll shirt. Now then, quite apart from the shocking pun, look where it says "is in Seine". I'm probably reading too much into this, but isn't "Seins" french for 'tits'?

I'll get me coat.

By the way, some nice newer items on there.

Peter

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but the official merchandise store has a full range now, some stuff you might not have seen. One item caught my eye - it's a ladies-only item...a Morrissey turquoise Paris babydoll shirt. Now then, quite apart from the shocking pun, look where it says "is in Seine". I'm probably reading too much into this, but isn't "Seins" french for 'tits'?

I'll get me coat.

By the way, some nice newer items on there.

Peter

OMG ! :D La Seine is the river in Paris when you say it in French it sounds a bite like "Sane" so it reads "Morrissey is INSANE" - :guffaw::rofl:

I love this t-shirt! :D

OMG ! :D La Seine is the river in Paris when you say it in French it sounds a bite like "Sane" so it reads "Morrissey is INSANE" - :guffaw::rofl:

Ummm, I was aware of that, you know. I was kind of hinting that the t-shirt may also say Morrissey is in your tits.

Peter

Ummm, I was aware of that, you know. I was kind of hinting that the t-shirt may also say Morrissey is in your tits.

Peter

I should be so lucky.

Peter

Uncleskinny is right, seins is French for tits. Wo is feeding Morrissey these terrible French puns: first the "Je suis Morrissey" thing and now this.

And the river in Paris is pronounced as "la senn".

Peter

def. insane, not sure about the tits ;)

I just can't stop laughing - it's brilliant :D

Tags
merch refusal sailor shirts stupid marred us tour
Back
Top Bottom