2009 Tour Official Merchandise

Re: New Tour merchandise pics please :)

BGCTMO42.JPG

I love this design, really hope it is available in the UK!!

Love PTxx.
so is this avaiable on the europe tour as well?
.which is the exact price? i know tht this shirt cocts 35 dollar but here..edit: prob round 23,24 pound?
did go through the thread but couldnt find an answer..thnks

Last edited:
Re: New Tour merchandise pics please :)

so is this avaiable on the europe tour as well?
.which is the exact price? i know tht this shirt cocts 35 dollar but here..edit: prob round 23,24 pound?
did go through the thread but couldnt find an answer..thnks

I have seen it at Liverpool and Hull and it has been £20 each time.

Love PTxx.

Here's what Rachel wanted to post (at my suggestion):

3559441929_730e5961fd.jpg
3560254952_0aa7cbd076.jpg

Unlike photobucket, flickr doesn't have ready-to-go code to insert as direct links or embed. So right-click on the photo you want and select "copy image location". Then come back to your solo page and select the "insert piccy" icon and paste the URL into the location box.

what is that "i came to wish morrissey a happy birthday" pass thing?

It's a necklace-type-thing that was given out to people who attended the birthday gig.

Mel - thanks for the info on how to post the photos off flickr - I knew there must be some way to do it!

someone please post a pic of this supposed moz scarf!!! or at least please describe it. and how much is it?

I take it I've missed my opportunity to buy this then, it wont be online at all will it?

I would be surprised if it was available online Niamh, but who knows? they may have plenty left over that need to be shifted so it's certainly worth keeping a check on (or of course there is ebay...)

I would be surprised if it was available online Niamh, but who knows? they may have plenty left over that need to be shifted so it's certainly worth keeping a check on (or of course there is ebay...)

Yes, I'm sure it'll have to be an ebay job. Curse my impatience to queue at the merch stand! Thanks for your help.

is he doing the signed vinyl thing again on this tour ?

The merchandising staff at RAH knew absolutely nothing about it. I asked pre- and post-gig and got 'nutter' looks all round. :o

Tags
merch refusal sailor shirts stupid marred us tour
Back
Top Bottom