Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

just received the 3 pack:
parisss.jpg

the YOR LP is on the UPS truck as we speak, out for delivery.

I got my recordstore.co.uk 3-pack today. The bottom edges of the 7" and one of the CDs are a bit bent, but ok otherwise. They were probably pristine until the mailman threw them on the ground on our front step--I was watching him out the window and just about had a heart attack. :mad:

Did your bundle come only in a jiffy bag with no other protection, mine did and whilst they arrived safely, that is more down to luck. This is the second time Recordstore has poorly packaged vinyl, I think I'll avoid using them in the future.

I don't understand the mentality of certain postal workers, if you hate your job that much, get another job, don't take it out on the innocent people you are delivering too.

Did your bundle come only in a jiffy bag with no other protection, mine did and whilst they arrived safely, that is more down to luck. This is the second time Recordstore has poorly packaged vinyl, I think I'll avoid using them in the future.

I don't understand the mentality of certain postal workers, if you hate your job that much, get another job, don't take it out on the innocent people you are delivering too.

It wasn't a Jiffy bag; it was one of those super-thin cardboard mailers. This is the fifth time I've ordered from them, but only the first time that the items have arrived in anything less than pristine shape.

I'm sure that the mailman didn't see the tiny "fragile" print on the shipping label, because he'd put another mailer on top of it and held them together with a rubber band. But ffs, by this point he should be well aware that I get CDs & records in the mail every other day or so, so of course any packages for me should be treated as fragile. I don't think that he was taking it out on me; I just think that he was too lazy to set it down gently.

the LP was delivered with a free Paris 7inch.
IMAGE_351.jpg

the color of the artwork is a totally different shade than the one i received earlier today from the UK.

see below:
IMAGE_352.jpg

IMAGE_353.jpg

they have the same UPC code.

EDIT: only the lighter shaded one has the GERMANY sticker on it.

Last edited:
Bought this nice little promo CD in a local Oxfam today for the princely sum of £1.
It's easy to forget how many classics these guys produced.

the LP was delivered with a free Paris 7inch.
IMAGE_351.jpg

the color of the artwork is a totally different shade than the one i received earlier today from the UK.

see below:
IMAGE_352.jpg

IMAGE_353.jpg

they have the same UPC code.

EDIT: only the lighter shaded one has the GERMANY sticker on it.

Hi Abrahan... I was just wondering, which company did you order you 12 inch from? I ordered mine through Amazon and I did not recieve a 7 inch.... A little help please..

Hi Abrahan... I was just wondering, which company did you order you 12 inch from? I ordered mine through Amazon and I did not recieve a 7 inch.... A little help please..

I think the 7 Inch was only available free from independent stores.

Just ordered ROY'S KEEN 7" vinyl from Vinyl Exchange. I love the cover, very simple.The good old days....
Cheers Moz

got this off flea-bay

mozscoot.jpg

£3.70 inc p+p

I bought this mag when it came out in 94 but like a nummock managed to spill tea on the front cover ffs! So I finally managed to bag an ace copy!

love

Grim

I had that issue and personally handed it to Morrissey outside the Sunset Marquee.
I guess I was a bit of a stalker back then.

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom