XFM Live Hour: Morrissey live @ Roundhouse

It says the download limit has been exceeded. Any chance anyone can upload the "all in one" file again?

A grateful soul I'd be.

Thanks,
- unrulyboy -

It says the download limit has been exceeded. Any chance anyone can upload the "all in one" file again?

A grateful soul I'd be.

Thanks,
- unrulyboy -

It just means that your personal download limit has been exceeded. Your'e just going to have to wait I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Which show was this taken from and what is the proper order of broadcast?

:guitar: Thanks for sharing....gotta love "Death of a Disco Dancer" live!

Which Roundhouse gig this was recorded from? I meant the concert date?

Doesnt look like the tracks listed is in proper order...

on the manchester listen again site. it plays an hour and for the last track they say "stop me coming up next" but they play how soon is now (again). good thing the "missing" tracks are posted up here.

It just means that your personal download limit has been exceeded. Your'e just going to have to wait I'm afraid.

laughing anne-

Ah, you're right. Sorry. That was a scatterbrained request on my part. I think excitement just got the better of me, and common sense escaped out the window.

Got it now. Thanks for your replies. And thanks to the people who recorded and shared this.

- unrulyboy -

This is still available on both XFM Scotland and XFM Manchester websites. Click on the listen icon, then select "listen again". The Live Hour program from 2/17 is available. The XFM London site's link doesn't work.

This "concert" as broadcast is an absolute mess...It appears that both b'casts have different running orders, and Manchester repeats HSIN (which is cut off). The DJ gives commentaries between most songs and ruins the whole flow of it.

This is still available on both XFM Scotland and XFM Manchester websites. Click on the listen icon, then select "listen again". The Live Hour program from 2/17 is available. The XFM London site's link doesn't work.

This "concert" as broadcast is an absolute mess...It appears that both b'casts have different running orders, and Manchester repeats HSIN (which is cut off). The DJ gives commentaries between most songs and ruins the whole flow of it.

nothing a bit of editing can't handle. i think manchester's dj commentary is worse than scotland though :mad: annoying or what.

Back
Top Bottom