Who has an iphone 4 and do you like it?

LOVE IT! You will never buy another phone. However, the camera could be better, but I didn't buy it for that. The flash is practically useless. Just missed out on their contract with Verizon which really bugs me, not sure where you are located, so this may not affect you. AT&T drops so many calls in my area, that sometimes it's impossible to finish a phone call.

The apps are incredible, and there are so many free ones to choose from, that I've only actually purchased one so far.

Enjoy it, you've made a good choice.

Have it, love it, no problems with my phone dropping calls where I live.

I don't have one and I most likely will never get one either. I have a phone, it has a color display. In my world that's modern. I also have an ipod, which I've had for 3 years or something like that. I never buy stuff like that because I don't really know how to use them. Although I have learned to use the ipod. The other reason I never buy stuff like that is that I'm a bit clumsy and break stuff. In some way I've managed to not break my ipod yet, it's a miracle that it still works considering the ammount of times I've dropped it.

I just got one yesterday. So far so good, though I've yet to make a call on it. Why be bothered to call and have to talk when you can email or text? :D

I've been resistant to cell phones forever because I hate being able to be located and having to talk on the phone, then I go and get (or was given) the most technologically advanced, locatable, amazing phone on the market. But thanks to the data package I don't have to sit and have conversations.

I downloaded this cool app that turns normal video into 8mm-esque footage. This is just random footage of the type of stuff I see in a day, especially while housesitting in my hometown. Granted it's kinda the town where time stood still, but how cool are these effects? Bless you Steve Jobs for this iPhone.

This one is using the Sienna filter:

This one is the 70s filter:

For 2.99 this app can't be beat! :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Crystal, great stuff!

I'm with Verizon and have been dithering about it for days!!! Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I wait a few months to see if Apple comes up with a G4? I don't have to pay for the service, just the handset. I've told myself that if I can sell something and not be out of pocket for more than a few bucks, I'll do it.:eek:

I'm not one of those supergeeks and I have iphone separation anxiety when it's charging or I've left it in the car. Do it, Black Cloud.

Crystal, great stuff!

I'm with Verizon and have been dithering about it for days!!! Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I wait a few months to see if Apple comes up with a G4? I don't have to pay for the service, just the handset. I've told myself that if I can sell something and not be out of pocket for more than a few bucks, I'll do it.:eek:

I saw this on the LA Times today. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you guys think? Hmmmm? Mozzy got an iPhone? Playing Angry Birds in the pub when nobody's looking? :D

5376193048_b39c08f96d.jpg
5376193108_96ff9301bb.jpg

Really don't understand the fuss about iPhones. They text, they call, they look pretty and for a free handset you pay ~£60 per month. If you're that fussed about Internet, games, applications etc...why not just use a computer :straightface:.

Really don't understand the fuss about iPhones. They text, they call, they look pretty and for a free handset you pay ~£60 per month. If you're that fussed about Internet, games, applications etc...why not just use a computer :straightface:.

Exactly.I have a four year old mobile that cost me 30 quid brand new,takes pics,interweb etc. pay as you go, bish bash bosh.

Sounds like some of you could do with some fresh air

Last edited:

I agree. If someone don't have a computer I get why you would buy an iphone. But if you have a computer (especially a laptop) there's really no point.

Exactly.I have a four year old mobile that cost me 30 quid brand new,takes pics,interweb etc. pay as you go, bish bash bosh.

Sounds like some of you could do with some fresh air

Same here, bought my new Samsung mobile phone this month....Got the price down from £50 to £30! Bargain! It texts, calls, takes pictures, internet and downloads music! ALSO I'm on Simplicity O2, so I only have to top up £5 a month for unlimited texts and if I'm lucky in O2 surprises I also get unlimited calls for a few days! What more can you ask for? It's genius!

Back
Top Bottom