What song are you listening to right now?

This Ataxia thing is madness!
1328.gif

Ataxia - Ethiopian Song

I'm really sorry to be so ignorant, but who are Ataxia?

I'm really sorry to be so ignorant, but who are Ataxia?
You're not ignorant (or at least I was ignorant too until today!). It's a "project" of RHCP's John Frusciante along with Joe Lally of Fugazi and Josh Klinghoffer. Or that's what I've been said :D

That sounds like my type of thing, possibly, the piano and tape thing.

I've tried two Lisa Germano songs now and it doesn't work for me. That's ok, you probably don't like RUN DMC and Motley Crue, which I mostly advertise that I listen to as a reaction to all the libertines/killers/franz ferdinand fans. (hardly listen to Motley Crue at all though, but "shout at the devil" is on my mp3 player because it makes me laugh and has good cowbell) :rolleyes:

playing right now is some PSB remix of Red Letter Day. If I ever get sick of them I don't know what I'll listen to. They are my anytime at all, go-to music source. It just switched to some remix of London for those of you that are still paying attention.

Anyway, I like the experimental stuff and the pop stuff, but I don't really like bands that are currently "acceptable" to listen to. hardly ever. I've learned to ignore recommendations, especially when it is something like Pete Doherty that almost everyone seems to like, and for no good reason I can see.

Keep The Receipt - Kanye West and ODB

take that eqipment back to the store
we don't want to hear that weak shit no more
:D

all and everything Ramones

-Spiderman Theme
-The KKK Took My Baby Away
-Teenage Lobotomy
-Pinhead
-I Wanna Be Sedated
-Suzy Is A Headbanger
-Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
-Wart Hog
-Pet Sematary
-My Brain Is Hanging Upsidedown
-We're A Happy Family
-Rock N Roll Highschool
-Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment

Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

Vicar In A Tutu

the long blondes - appropriation by any other name

I Don't Owe You Anything

Break Up The Family.

ALL TOGETHER:

Captain of games, solid framed
I stood on the touchline
Hailstones, driven home
In a car with no brakes
I don't mind

Gloria- Patti Smith

Living Too Late- the Fall

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom