What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Tim & Eric-7/24
Friendly Fires-8/24 (flying solo, the wife doesn't like 'em)
The National-8/29

OMG! Where are you seeing Tim and Eric?! Lucky!

The closest they are coming to me is that f-ing giant festival in north NJ that is 80 bucks for a 1 day ticket, and they are only doing an hour long set. booooo!

i've got a ticket to go see rufus wainwright's opera, but i don't particularly want to go.

This summer will include the following:

No Doubt with Paramore in dirty Jerz
Girl in a Coma at the Khyber! :)
The NY Dolls at the Troc (who else is going??)
Elton John and Billy Joel somewhere I forget
Poison the Well with Madball and Terror at the Troc
Dredg and RX Bandits at the TLA

Possible gigs:

Patton Oswalt
Fake Problems

Maybe more. Who knows.

Antony and the Johnsons (4th July, Manchester Opera House)
Leeds Festival (28th July)
Elbow (18th Sep, Manchester MEN)
The Cribs (2nd Oct, Manchester Apollo)
Morrissey (27th Oct, RAH.....hopefully!)

:thumb:

* Leeds Festival is actually 28th Aug
:crazy:

OMG! Where are you seeing Tim and Eric?! Lucky!

The closest they are coming to me is that f-ing giant festival in north NJ that is 80 bucks for a 1 day ticket, and they are only doing an hour long set. booooo!

at the 4th & B in San Diego. for once i don't have to drive to LA for a show!

Phish was amazing and I am a bit jealous that Skinner is seeing the Billy - Elton tour. I wish they would finally arrange some MSG dates for that tour.

Phish was amazing and I am a bit jealous that Skinner is seeing the Billy - Elton tour. I wish they would finally arrange some MSG dates for that tour.

I saw phish once. Although I paid good money for the ticket, I had a wonderful nap, so can't complain there ;)

As for the Billy-Elton tour, my mom had extra tickets and asked if I wanted one. I figured, I want to see Elton sometime before I'm dead. I just wish it was flaming, 70's Elton. Oh well, can't win em all.

oh, P.S. ATTENTION PHILLY KIDS, WHO IS GOING TO THE NY DOLLS ON 6/18?

I saw phish once. Although I paid good money for the ticket, I had a wonderful nap, so can't complain there ;)

As for the Billy-Elton tour, my mom had extra tickets and asked if I wanted one. I figured, I want to see Elton sometime before I'm dead. I just wish it was flaming, 70's Elton. Oh well, can't win em all.

I got free tickets to a corporate box with booze etc. for a previous BJ-EJ tour. BJ wasn't great, but the old queen certainly gave a great account of himself.:thumb:

OOH BURNNN :lbf:

it's on a thursday though. I dont like the Dolls enough to take off from work or make special arrangements. I'd go if it was on a Friday. sowwies. :o

I saw Antony again last night, and it was so f***ing amazing! The first time I saw him was for I am a Bird Now, and I thought that he couldn't be any better, but last night just blew me away, once again. Might go see him in Manchester next month if it's possible, and I advise anyone that's thinking about going, to go.

Depending on the weather, I might walk down to Heaton Park tomorrow night, for Oasis. Not a huge fan, but the Touts were giving tickets away last night. I know a few people who went last night, some paid a fiver and one paid a tenner. Otherwise I wouldn't bother to be honest.

jealous, day before my 21st.. would be a nice gift... :blushing: :D

You might have to through a few more subtle hints around, maybe someone will treat you ;)

Never seen him before and soooo excited. I think its gonna be pretty special.

:D

I saw Antony again last night, and it was so f***ing amazing! The first time I saw him was for I am a Bird Now, and I thought that he couldn't be any better, but last night just blew me away, once again. Might go see him in Manchester next month if it's possible, and I advise anyone that's thinking about going, to go.

Glad to hear that! :D
I have never seen him before, but im going to the manchester gig in July. Cannot wait! :D

jealous, day before my 21st.. would be a nice gift... :blushing: :D

Obviously I meant "throw" some subtle hints about :p
I apologise for my poor spelling/grammar :horny:

AC/DC's comin' back to Chicago on August 14, at the United Center. My dad's gonna purchase a few tix for me and some of my friends. DAMN!!! I'm gonna see them for the 2nd time!!! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom