what are you eating right now

awww, thanks for the concern. Short story, had root canal 18 months ago, constant infection, constant antibiotics. So the bloody awful dentist gave me an apicetomy, if you really want to know check here, but don't if you have dental fears http://www.surgerydoor.co.uk/so/detail2.asp?level2=Apicetomy - Tooth Root Operation so now i look like i have gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson, i can't eat and i can't sleep. I am on a cocktail of drugs to help but there are only so many flavours of muller rice *sigh*

HOLY MOLY!! That's terrible. Root canals never sound fun, and then the added on possibility of an infection. I'm so sorry. Well, I think I lost my fear of Dentists when I got my braces. Then it was kinda like a breeze to go.....but my fear may come back when I get my 4 wisdom teeth pulled sson. Yikes! I'm scared but it's got to be done......:(

HOLY MOLY!! That's terrible. Root canals never sound fun, and then the added on possibility of an infection. I'm so sorry. Well, I think I lost my fear of Dentists when I got my braces. Then it was kinda like a breeze to go.....but my fear may come back when I get my 4 wisdom teeth pulled sson. Yikes! I'm scared but it's got to be done......:(

Aww, bless! Thanks sweetpea. Don't worry too much about having those wisdom teeth out. I take it you are having a G.A, i did look like Desperate Dan for a week but it wasn't that bad. Honest! The painkillers worked a treat :) Just the salt water rinses taste bad, but you will do fine.

Talking of dentists and ortho's my 14 year old kid has to have 4 teeth out and she crys everytime she thinks of it, the first one is on Valentines Day, bless! Then one a week till they are out.

Aww, bless! Thanks sweetpea. Don't worry too much about having those wisdom teeth out. I take it you are having a G.A, i did look like Desperate Dan for a week but it wasn't that bad. Honest! The painkillers worked a treat :) Just the salt water rinses taste bad, but you will do fine.

Talking of dentists and ortho's my 14 year old kid has to have 4 teeth out and she crys everytime she thinks of it, the first one is on Valentines Day, bless! Then one a week till they are out.

Aww, thanks. It just sucks cuz all I can eat is BLAND food. Even now, since they are partially growing in, spicy foods are not always the best. But I'm hoping for the best and am dreading this awaited day...March 2nd at 8:30 in the morning....:( Oh well I know(or think) I'll be fine....eventually.
Fortunately I never had any teeth pulled. I lost them all before they had the chance! And well all of my teeth were able to fit in my mouth thankfully!!

I hope everything goes ok with your chickadee!! My friend had her wisdom teeth pulled within days notice, and she was awake. She didn't feel one thing though. So tell your sweetpea, not to worry too much, it may seem tramatic now, but it'll be ok afterwards. Trust me, I had my own experinces with these awful doctors.:)

oh god, i had my wisdom teeth pulled months ago. the worst thing that happened to me was that it really messed up my sinuses somehow and my eyes were tearing for weeks. don't worry about it though, you'll be fine and just a little sore :)

i've inherited my mom's poor teeth and i'm so worried because shes had more than one root canals already, many infections, and caps on most of her front teeth. im only 17 and take care of my teeth very well but i already have over 15 cavities and had to pull 6 teeth!! :eek: :(

so sorry bout the root canal slum mum :(

Aww, you poor thing. Keep taking care of those pearly whites and hopefully everything will be ok for you Andrea......thanks for saying everything's gonna be ok. I know it will. But I'm just nervous. It'll be over sooner than I know!:)

oh god, i had my wisdom teeth pulled months ago. the worst thing that happened to me was that it really messed up my sinuses somehow and my eyes were tearing for weeks. don't worry about it though, you'll be fine and just a little sore :)

i've inherited my mom's poor teeth and i'm so worried because shes had more than one root canals already, many infections, and caps on most of her front teeth. im only 17 and take care of my teeth very well but i already have over 15 cavities and had to pull 6 teeth!! :eek: :(

so sorry bout the root canal slum mum :(

Thanks for the kind words andrea.....i appreciate it...

snickers.gif

I am waiting for an "artichoke fiesta" pizza to arrive and I'm starving. :p

...bliss...i've have just eaten a pot noodle...it took me an hour to get through it but now my tummy is full :) the first warm food i've had in 4 days

a mug of tea and toast (with grapefruit marmalade)

for tea i'm having a sausage casserole!

...bliss...i've have just eaten a pot noodle...it took me an hour to get through it but now my tummy is full :) the first warm food i've had in 4 days

how come no hot food for 4 days?

how come no hot food for 4 days?

I have stitches in my gum from dental surgery. If you want to look back i told westendgirl all about it. I've lived off muller rice and yoghurt for four days but i couldn't take it any more. The only problem was the pot noodle had to be warm, not hot and by the time i got half way through it, it was cold.:(

Thanks for asking though:)

a mug of tea and toast (with grapefruit marmalade)

for tea i'm having a sausage casserole!

mmmmmmmm...marmalade!!!! I've just eaten 3 fajitas and now I feel ill...I know I can only really manage 2 but they were so good.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom