what are you eating right now

what should I eat tomorrow after twelve days of not eating and before my next fast?

I think ill eat a lemon square (or ten)
maybe a salad--with cashews!
- or maybe some cannelloni
maybe some rainier cherries if they have any (if not regular cherries will do)
maybe a Ragusa bar... or wine gums!
maybe pickled beets
- or banana bread
- or ice cream
- or mushrooms

oh it's all so exciting!

okay so today I ate:
a veggie wrap
smoked salmon
rainier cherries
granny smith apple

not quite the binge I was planning but it sure did feel like one. I was so f***ing full all day. oh and I drank about ten gallons of water because boy was I thirsty. binge day tomorrow! (for that I have cake). then back to fasting, this time without coffee. ugh.

First I am gonna shave my head and shower then me and Pilla are having shrimp on toast with mayo plus of course some shrimp on its own.

Shrimp is full of zinc which is what you need to heal. Sending some mental shrimp with zinc to Viva.

Lubs ya!

First I am gonna shave my head and shower then me and Pilla are having shrimp on toast with mayo plus of course some shrimp on its own.

Shrimp is full of zinc which is what you need to heal. Sending some mental shrimp with zinc to Viva.

Lubs ya!
You should move to Alabama.

I tried frying cauliflower for the first time last night and I am really happy how it turned out. I usually order a fried cauliflower sandwich at my favorite Lebanese restaurant and wanted to see if I could replicate it. I need to go get some pickled turnips to add in for my lunch version today. Here’s my sandwich last night with tomatoes and tahini added. Pine nut hummus on the side with raw veggies.
519B46A5-DF80-4D7A-B1AC-959F8BFE74DC.jpeg

39E8EA21-5988-4CC0-A5D0-0451F4A522C7.jpeg

I tried frying cauliflower for the first time last night and I am really happy how it turned out. I usually order a fried cauliflower sandwich at my favorite Lebanese restaurant and wanted to see if I could replicate it. I need to go get some pickled turnips to add in for my lunch version today. Here’s my sandwich last night with tomatoes and tahini added. Pine nut hummus on the side with raw veggies.
View attachment 51085
View attachment 51084

The sandwich looks fantastic.

one way I like to eat it:

roast a pan of the cauliflower florets in olive oil, garic, sea salt, lemon and table spoon of grade b maple syrup.

Top it over a simple romaine salad with tomatoes, and a little bit of feta cheese. Add a handful of chopped cashews.

The flavor from the cauliflower is all you will need for dressing.

50/50 eating is the way. 50 cooked. 50 raw.

It’s a good vehicle for whatever flavors you want. Came across a recipe today to use it in a Bahn Mi. That may be my next one to try out. Though I also found a couple versions in a grilled cheese that look amazing.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom