what are you eating right now

I didn't know people actually bought no name chips
LH, sheis bitching again so this present the perfect opportunity for you to launder her dirty linen in public. Just tie on those Hokkas and get to it.

I always buy Gucci chips and you can wear the bag after like a handbag. Yet to try Armani sour and cream.
gee, those Armani chips must be really stale considering no one's touched them since the 80s

E328AA41-7048-4DB5-B210-7D8E4CAFBAC4.jpeg

My newest smoothie from last night. Threw in banana, pineapple, shredded coconut, honey, vanilla yogurt and coconut milk. Pretty good. Think I’d add less pineapple next time as it’s a tad too much. Just remembered I had the second one saved in the fridge so I’m enjoying this right now.

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiieeeeeeeeeeees!

i cut them in half and pitted them, and now im eating them out of a bowl with a spoon. so amazing!

View attachment 50573
Made a big pot of Swedish Brown Beans today. Had some along with Gouda and tomato slices on brown bread for lunch.
Oh f*** me sideways are you trying to make swedes throw up?

That is one of the most hated dishes here if not THE most hated. Served at schools and kids survived on bread those days when they served it.

I had absolutely forgotten about that dish or surpressed the memory of it somehow and now I need therapy and I can taste it and smell it and f***ing hell TAT what have you done?

Having said that I am the kind that can eat anything and I would eat it if you served it.

Oh f*** me sideways are you trying to make swedes throw up?

That is one of the most hated dishes here if not THE most hated. Served at schools and kids survived on bread those days when they served it.

I had absolutely forgotten about that dish or surpressed the memory of it somehow and now I need therapy and I can taste it and smell it and f***ing hell TAT what have you done?

Having said that I am the kind that can eat anything and I would eat it if you served it.
Always the gentleman, huh? Something to be grateful for.

That said, I like bruna bonor. I have it like once every couple years so it’s a treat for me. I’m rather hurt by your strong, aversive reaction.

Always the gentleman, huh? Something to be grateful for.

That said, I like bruna bonor. I have it like once every couple years so it’s a treat for me. I’m rather hurt by your strong, aversive reaction.
I've had bruna bönor a lot in my life as you might imagine and it is the bread that saves it. I love ärtsoppa and pancakes but Pilla haven't let me have it in ages.

My ärtsoppa is vegan cause the meat is full of that pancreas killing salt they add to some meats. My meat has only been added with good things and can be enjoyed by every woman out there.

Tried a new restaurant today that my mom and I had been trying to go to for awhile. Lots of healthy organic and vegetarian options. I had this Egg in a Hole with dill fries and a side of seitan.
51816F66-3CF2-4128-A990-08AED1A25308.jpeg

Their ginger beer was really tasty.
CCD00B10-A86E-42E0-B22D-46EBEC3B44B1.jpeg

My mom has challah French toast with berries.
BF409253-8B3E-447E-9B45-A97ABCF1966D.jpeg

Really nice lunch together. We also stopped by and toured my garden which is flourishing.

smoked salmon.

THIS. IS. THE. SHIT.

im pretending im a grizzly bear! rawr!
That’s pretty much what I ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner in Mexico. With avocado and cilantro. OMG. I’m salivating like Pavlov’s dog.

So among other things me and Pilla brought home some swedish goodies for this evenings episode of The real housewives of Beverly Hills.

This is what we are gonna eat tonight to stay awake after a long day out:

7315360063309.jpg

78302011_0_640x640.jpg

ebae1f072187b406f807ce4556283530.jpg

bgiub.jpg

Waiting for Pilla's swedish style tacos. With some taco chips and dip on the side. We only eat chuck mince now instead of the cheaper colourless mince available in most stores.

Chuck has less smell than the other mince around and feels way more tasty and healthier. You need to pay more for meat to get quality.

I am strictly forbidden to enter the kitchen when she is there cause she has some kind of control disorder that means any little thing I do creates enormous chaos for her.

It's so funny. I feel like when I was a kid and mom shouted at me that dinner was ready.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom