Vegetarianism

Are you a Vegetarian/Vegan

• Total voters
I'm tempted by veganism, but I'd miss me cheese :(

Although I believe there is vegan cheese, though I've never tried it.

Vegan cheese is really gross. The ones that I've tried, anyway. :sick:

I used to be vegan and since going back to veggie I love dairy and eggs more than I ever did. I'd like to go vegan again but I really don't think I could manage. I guess I could just cut down a little...:(

I used to be vegan and since going back to veggie I love dairy and eggs more than I ever did. I'd like to go vegan again but I really don't think I could manage. I guess I could just cut down a little...:(

Do your best and don't worry:thumb:

Yes, that was what I was afraid of.
Also, soy milk.:barf:

I only like chocolate soya milk.Soya yoghurt is vile.

it appears a lot of meat eaters are hiding from this poll :eek:
i would have to if id gotten the memo :rolleyes:
:confused:

I'm tempted by veganism, but I'd miss me cheese :(

Although I believe there is vegan cheese, though I've never tried it.

Here in the states there are three good vegan cheeses. Follow Your Heart, Tofutti(which is like kraft slices) and Teeze. They also melt like dairy cheese would. I never liked cheese to begin with, but those three dont taste gross like most other vegan cheeses.

Tags
8 v-gods blood green butchupalittle earth crisis eatwhatiwant it's 'reich' meat is dinner meat's boss pretty gay tags soy goddesses tomato screams2 unhappy carrot vegan reich vegan warriors vegetablerights
Back
Top Bottom