The Weird Dream Thread

I dreamt that i was lost in a strange town and i couldn't find out the name of this town so that i could find my way home. I had forgotton where i originally lived and i think it's a pre-curser to dementia.....:eek:

Mark my words if i can remember them.

I kept looking at street signs and churches to find out the name of this place and what time the buses were to get back to my original home that i couldn't remember.

It was all very distressing until i passionately kissed this woman who had marble tits and a pussy that had nails sticking out its inner walls.

I was pleased to waken up, which is so rare it deserves a thread in itself..:)

You sure that was a dream, and not just senility kicking in?

You sure that was a dream, and not just senility kicking in?

Such cynicism Terence old bean....:p

I have been dreaming regularly since i have been taking medication and it works in the sense that i am glad to be alive when i awaken.

I know, i am shocked too..:lbf:

How are you lad?

Such cynicism Terence old bean....:p

I have been dreaming regularly since i have been taking medication and it works in the sense that i am glad to be alive when i awaken.

I know, i am shocked too..:lbf:

How are you lad?

Haha, sounds like some lovely medication!
Oh I am rather good , old sport.No complaints.

Last night I dreamt that Morten Harket (singer of A-Ha) and I were hanging out in a deserted city. We were talking music and he was telling me about his passion and approach to singing, and how powerful the sung word could be - then to demonstrate he pointed to a flock of birds above and said "watch", then he stared singing and the birds started flying to and fro and cutting back and forth to the rythms of his singing. It was an odd dream, but then that tends to be the only kind I have. I woke up this morning and put some A-Ha on to listen to....

I had a dream about the Libertines; they lived next door to each other and me and Pete were trying to buy Carl a hairdryer but we couldn't get it to work...

i think it means you are struggling for the artistic side of you to come out, but dont give up and wonderful things will happen :thumb:

That's a great interpretation! I am struggling a bit in that area. hah

Another weird dream I had recently was about one of the contestants on American Idol...Scott--the one who's blind--I was dreaming I was taking care of him at this big stadium. But, the weirdest part of the dream was having to change his diapers. Pretty creepy-eepy! :sick:

Last night I dreamt I was at school, but my school was a hospital and I was having a baby. Then I gave birth to a boy and my friend came along and wrapped him up in a navy blanket, really tight and covering his face. Then we went out to the carpark. The End. :crazy:

Last edited:
Last night I dreamt I was at school, but my school was a hospital and I was having a baby. Then I gave birth to a boy nd my friend came along and wrapped him up in a navy blanket, really tight and covering his face. Then we went out to the carpark. The End. :crazy:

I remember a long time ago, I had a dream where I was all of a sudden pregnant and went into a tattoo shop. And at the time I was getting tattooed--I was having the baby at the same time. Pregnant dreams are quite odd...

I remember a long time ago, I had a dream where I was all of a sudden pregnant and went into a tattoo shop. And at the time I was getting tattooed--I was having the baby at the same time. Pregnant dreams are quite odd...

Yeah, they really are. And I dream about having babies so regularly! I'm only 18, so I'm pretty sure it's not because I'm broody. :o

Last night I dreamt I was at school, but my school was a hospital and I was having a baby. Then I gave birth to a boy and my friend came along and wrapped him up in a navy blanket, really tight and covering his face. Then we went out to the carpark. The End. :crazy:

You just reminded me of all the dreams I had where I was pregnant with/gave birth to The Never Played Symphony's baby/ies. :p All in all we had about 5 babies together, one of whom was a little girl called Leon. :p

Yeah, they really are. And I dream about having babies so regularly! I'm only 18, so I'm pretty sure it's not because I'm broody. :o

Haha! I dream about it regularly, too. But, I suppose most women dream about it at some point in their lives. It must have some deeper meaning...hmmm.

I had the dirtiest dream about Peter Cook last night, with intermitent bursts of flesh-eating monkeys, Kate Winslet was there, I had a dvd shop with Dudley Moore.

i dreamt last night that chanelle off big brother was working on the perfume counter in boots."i love you because youre rich and confident" she said.next thing you know we are kissing in front of all the shoppers.it was quite nice, but have you ever sen her hands? they are like an old ladies.

Just had a creepy dream

In my dream I made a video for Sex Pistols 'Problems'.

It was creepy, it has Johnny Rotten laid on the floor naked and ripped apart with blood everywhere, he is moving his lips to the words though. Then in the next scene the camera goes all white and it returns to this little church in Spain where it focuses on a crucfix and slowly Jesus' face becomes replaced by Johnny Rotten who is now screaming the words!

VERY SCaRY!

Love PTxx.

Re: Just had a creepy dream

In my dream I made a video for Sex Pistols 'Problems'.

It was creepy, it has Johnny Rotten laid on the floor naked and ripped apart with blood everywhere, he is moving his lips to the words though. Then in the next scene the camera goes all white and it returns to this little church in Spain where it focuses on a crucfix and slowly Jesus' face becomes replaced by Johnny Rotten who is now screaming the words!

VERY SCaRY!

Love PTxx.

JESUS!!! That really is scary. :(
I had a few dreams last night, due to waking up a few times. I had one that was disturbing about my sister and a lad I didn't know, one about NeverPlayed arguing with someone that he was black in spirit but the person tried to beat him up, and for some reason I was pregnant in this dream, and one where Castro and Guevara were brothers and the whole dream was about Cuba.
:confused:

Scarlet Ibis, you're not an undertaker, are you? I had a dream, and someone who looked like you was an undertaker who I was doing my work experience with. They also happened to be a Moz fan, which was why I was posted there. :p

I've had a dream for years where I'm in the this house that has hundreds of rooms and it reaches the clouds.I'm desperately searching for something.I open all the doors to find people I've never seen and am pulled towards something at the very top room.But I know there is something really really evil in there.It's so evil I feel like I'm suffocating.I don't want to open the door but am compelled to do so.Just when i open the door and see what it is I wake up.Not sure what it means but I have an inkling it means I'm a complete nutter in need of a shrink.

Tags
.a nightmare .on elm street oscillatewildly
Back
Top Bottom