Swine Flu

this is not good for a little hypochondriac like myself:( lol?

same. I'm an agoraphobic hypochondriac with panic disorder.

Well, if shit goes down, I'm out...by whatever means necessary...before I catch that shit.

How DID Robby cause Swine Flu?

According to the tags...

If I were to also mention that I'm worried about Morrissey since he travels so often, touches so many hands and tends to get upper respiratory infections, would you all throw things at me and make jeering noises?

Morrissey's age and touring lifestyle probably place him at quite a low risk as he's been around long enough and picked up enough bugs to give him a nicely honed immune system.

*jeers and chucks stuff anyway* :p

Ditto. :(

I personally wouldn't throw things at you but that's because I've been thinking the same thing ;) I'm actually worried about the fans at gigs too. They've stopped people gathering in Mexico, I'm wondering if they will start doing that here too...

Yep, me too. I'm not really bothered about catching it, more that they will cancel concerts and stuff. I would risk swine flu for Moz.

I've got a mexican pork pie salesman over on holiday with me. He's going to sty for 2 weeks and reckons they're bacon a drama out of a crisis. He says the World Health Authority statements get rasher by the minute. I agree with him, and lets face it - the huge stockpile of anti-viral drugs is something that should'nt be sneezed at.

is this a phenomena similar to mad cow's ailment?

Nah...the diseases are two completely different things. The swine flu is, well, the flu: aches, fever, respiratory distress, projectile vomiting, diarrhea. Mad Cow Disease just eats away the brain tissue. :thumb: The human version of Mad Cow Disease is called Creutzfeldt-Jakob, and, thankfully, it is very hard to catch.

First confirmed case here in the Netherlands.
3-year old kid who visited family in Mexico with its parents, they returned last Monday.

My assistant will find out today if she has Swine Flu. She's been sick since she came back from Cancun.

She called this morning to tell me she was on her way into work because she felt a little better and was tired of staying at home.

:swear: I said a few things and then she said she'd go back home.

My assistant will find out today if she has Swine Flu. She's been sick since she came back from Cancun.

She called this morning to tell me she was on her way into work because she felt a little better and was tired of staying at home.

:swear: I said a few things and then she said she'd go back home.

:laughing:

Tags
cunt merger ebola>robby i smell bacon i<3pigs life isa pigsty meh hico mexico > all mexico robby mexico sucks mexicouberalles no go 2 mexico nobody dies oink paranoia pigscough! racist cunts robby caused it robbylookalike squeal wilburs revenge
Back
Top Bottom