Swine Flu

I've got a mexican pork pie salesman over on holiday with me. He's going to sty for 2 weeks and reckons they're bacon a drama out of a crisis. He says the World Health Authority statements get rasher by the minute. I agree with him, and lets face it - the huge stockpile of anti-viral drugs is something that should'nt be sneezed at.

Don't give up the day job will you?...You might have to though if the Flu of Swine gets you :(

Jade Goodys Revenge

jade-goody-dying-at-deaths-door-death-cervical-cancer-smear-england-statistics-michael-jackson-going-blind.jpg
Miss+Piggy+Herself.gif

mean things make you laugh, huh? :o

Robby, let's put things in perspective, shall we?

One of my bookkeepers will most likely be diagnosed with Swine Flu this afternoon.

EVERYONE knows that the responsible thing for her, or anyone, to do in this situation would be to stay home until the test results come back as positive or negative. As a matter of fact, that is exactly what the Health Dept. told her to do.

She called me and insisted upon coming into work today because she was tired of being at home. She's only been home for 1 1/2 days. I made her go to the Doctor on Tuesday because she sounded like she was coughing up a lung.

Wait, so you've already been exposed to it??? How long does it take for symptoms to appear?

I don't have any idea. She's been sick since she returned on April 10th.
She may have been there before the outbreak started.
Although she's been ill, she hasn't been running any fever.

If it's that contagious, I'm surprised that no one else from my office has become ill. I'm hoping perhaps she just has a case of what else has been going around this town.

Very good :thumb: but I'm still getting a gas mask.

I'm thinking that the hijab could be about to become very fashionable. It protects everything except your hands and eyes and you could build in an extra snot-mopper layer (a bit like a Tena-lady for the face) for inward and outward sneeze protection.

I'm still very scared...someone help me :o:crazy::tears:

I'm still very scared...someone help me :o:crazy::tears:

This round is probably nothing.

But now there is a virus that has jumped from animal to human and spread at pandemic proportions throughout the world.

It will go away, lie dormant for a year or two, mutate, then come back with a vengeance.

This round is probably nothing.

But now there is a virus that has jumped from animal to human and spread at pandemic proportions throughout the world.

It will go away, lie dormant for a year or two, mutate, then come back with a vengeance.

even if you have swine flu. i still totally would. that's me beinfg charming.

Tags
cunt merger ebola>robby i smell bacon i<3pigs life isa pigsty meh hico mexico > all mexico robby mexico sucks mexicouberalles no go 2 mexico nobody dies oink paranoia pigscough! racist cunts robby caused it robbylookalike squeal wilburs revenge
Back
Top Bottom