Strange/unexpected Moz references?

It's there now - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00tv70y

He thought Moz was amazing, as well as difficult and contrary. Thinks Moz is one of the most intelligent people he's ever met.

But that tongue of his is sometimes a noose...

He said that the article was a fair reflection of the interview.

Dave

He called Morrissey a subspecies, effectively!
"A remarkable creature".

crea·ture (krchr)
n.
1. Something created.
a. A living being, especially an animal: land creatures; microscopic creatures in a drop of water.
b. A human.
c. An imaginary or fantastical being: mythological creatures; a creature from outer space.
3. One dependent on or subservient to another.

I just saw local news report about fly posters, one of the graffiti artists D*Face's poster got a slogan 'Panic on the streets'.

First item on This Week about the "new politics" and the Labour leadership election narrated by Toby Young, warning about the perils of voting in Ed Miliband, all backed by Kristeen Young's screech and the Chinese-baiting Morrissey singing "That's How People Grow Up."

They played the start of This Charming Man on Daybreak this morning for John Prescott of all people.

Morrissey would not be amused.

Just watching "Alan Partridge" and Alan had to explain that the Queen was in fact NOT dead, it was just the intro to a song. :lbf:

They played the start of This Charming Man on Daybreak this morning for John Prescott of all people.

Morrissey would not be amused.

They showed an advert for Daybreak with John Prescott at the Labour Party conference after the ITV news just now (at 22:45.) Backed by This Charming Man, again. Oh dear.

Surely Mr Blobby would be more apt?

They showed an advert for Daybreak with John Prescott at the Labour Party conference after the ITV news just now (at 22:45.) Backed by This Charming Man, again. Oh dear.

Surely Mr Blobby would be more apt?

I also watched the trailer, expected someone would post it to this thread.

Either some Smiths fans in Daybreak production team or they're taking the piss.

Last edited:
One of the X Factor "hopefuls" on tonight's show was wearing the Oscar Wilde/Smiths is Dead t-shirt! Moz would be APPALLED, don't you think?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Over a minute of HSIN introduced a segment of Geroge Nory's Coast-to-Coast Radio. It was leading into discussion of the 2012 Index. :p

NOTE: I wasn't listening to it, the radio lulls my mom to sleep and I was using her bathroom. Isweartagawd!

Handsome Devil was played at half time during Rochdale v Huddersfield Town last night :thumb:

I looked a right numpty dancing away whilst everyone ate their half-time pie.

Dave

From a sort of online tutorial on gaining and keeping momentum in today's music industry - "While many musicians have successfully managed to create a community around their music like the late Jamaican Bob Marley and English singer and songwriter Morrissey, it is easier said than done. It requires you to create a brand and successfully make that something bigger than just the music you create, no matter how great it is."
http://www.dmwmedia.com/news/2010/09/30/what-role-artist-digital-age-part-2-youtube

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom