Stockton, CA - Bob Hope Theatre (May 26, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Maladjusted / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Will See You In Far Off Places / People Are The Same Everywhere / Black Cloud / Let Me Kiss You / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Action Is My Middle Name / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / I Know It's Over / Speedway // Panic

set list provided by an anonymous person

• Morrissey at Bob Hope Theater | Stockton, California | 5/26/2012 - The Rock Subculture Journal. Review, photos, videos by Jason DeBord. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Photo posted from terrywarona / Instagram. Link posted by CrystalGeezer:

stockton.jpg

Last edited:
shoplifters of the world unite / you have killed me / you're the one for me fatty / alma matters / when last i spoke to carol / maladjusted / every day is like sunday / i will see you in far off places / people are the same everywhere / black cloud / let me kiss you / to give (the reason i live) / ouija board, ouija board / i'm throwing my arms around paris / how soon is now? / action is my middle name / please, please, please let me get what i want / i know it's over / speedway // panic

I have to echo the sappy sentiments of another poster. The shows I have gotten to see on this last tour have reminded me why I have loved this man since I was a child. He has created the soundtrack of my life and he stirs something inside of me like no other musician can. I've liked other bands and still listen to other music, but he is the only artist who has ever mattered to me. I truly hope he never stops because the world is far richer for the work he does.

What's happened to his left wrist by the way?

His left wrist was wrapped in an ace bandage.

His right hand's index finger appeared to be in a small cast on the last two digits.

How it happened, I don't know. He was able to use both hands to reach to the crowd and help haul people on stage, though :)

Last edited by a moderator:
nice set list. noticeable improvement from his last time around SoCal. Sure wish he'd do that alleged 5 night residency at the Troubadour...

Minneapolis, circa 1991. "This is the last song I will ever sing." Drops mic. Walks off stage.

Rumors were rampant then, still. Moz will be performing in another 20 years, he'll play later in life than Leonard Cohen.

Well Engelbert Humperdinck opened for the UK the Eurovision song contest, Sweden won

the Russian grannies will do a world tour

my point

maybe he can try to do eurovision contest in about 10 years from now

age has no meaning

Question - how long has Morrissey been wearing a ring on his 'wedding' ring finger?

Some great videos of this show. This one includes Boz's little dance at the end

I'm sure I recognise that first wee ginger guy who makes it on stage, at 2:42. Saw him at most of the UK shows last summer. Addicted to stage diving. Fair play to him, but how in the hell can he afford to get to Southern California. Double-dip recession? What double-dip recession? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think this is his last tour. If it is his last tour than he would do a NYC date!
Remember this thread?
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/114284-Morrisseys-final-last-tour-ever

I am thinking that between the "Attack" hint on the T shirts & the new songs, the month break (to hopefully record), the outcome good or bad of the court hearing (it's PR no matter what) and finally the bio coming up, we will be hearing about the man more than ever this year & for the years to come.

It almost makes me cry, thank you

It DID make me cry - both at the concert and now again watching back home. And I ain't a crier.

I've never heard someone capture the essence of why we all find this man so captivating.

I have to echo the sappy sentiments of another poster. The shows I have gotten to see on this last tour have reminded me why I have loved this man since I was a child. He has created the soundtrack of my life and he stirs something inside of me like no other musician can. I've liked other bands and still listen to other music, but he is the only artist who has ever mattered to me. I truly hope he never stops because the world is far richer for the work he does.

Could not have been said better, I agree 100%~

I am thinking that between the "Attack" hint on the T shirts & the new songs, the month break (to hopefully record), the outcome good or bad of the court hearing (it's PR no matter what) and finally the bio coming up, we will be hearing about the man more than ever this year & for the years to come.

I'm hoping your on to something. I cannot honestly say, in my opinion, the man is in top form!

The tour T's sold out in Stockton. Anyone know where I could buy one? Would also love to get one of the black "staff" T's. I'm at ljaragon[at]gmail[dot]com

Back
Top Bottom