Stockton, CA - Bob Hope Theatre (May 26, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Maladjusted / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Will See You In Far Off Places / People Are The Same Everywhere / Black Cloud / Let Me Kiss You / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Action Is My Middle Name / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / I Know It's Over / Speedway // Panic

set list provided by an anonymous person

• Morrissey at Bob Hope Theater | Stockton, California | 5/26/2012 - The Rock Subculture Journal. Review, photos, videos by Jason DeBord. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Photo posted from terrywarona / Instagram. Link posted by CrystalGeezer:

stockton.jpg

Last edited:
that is the first time i saw Moz ever pick up a chick. he must have been in a good mood giving full on hugs. i like how he dissed that last dude. that should teach him not to wear a moz shirt and then ask for a hug

Actually, as soon as I saw the picture posted by CrystalGeezer it reminded me of this at 2:31

I assumed she was replicating it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, as soon as I saw the picture posted by CrystalGeezer it reminded me of this at 2:31

I assumed she was replicating it?

Lol well to be fair the woman here just wrapped her legs around him.

Yes..

I really love this

I really want and need to hug him :)

The first guy who got on the stage was the mirror guy I stood next to all night in Bakersfield, glad he finally got on. And I LOVE the addition of the xylophone Gustavo added. It reminds me of U2's I Will Follow a teeeeeny bit.

During the silent part in Speedway I think he sang a little bit of the lurverly tune If Love Were All, written by Noel Coward (see info under video)

(and which Moz of yore pinched a line from...!!)

Shoplifters of the World Unite
You Have Killed Me
You're the One For Me, Fatty
Alma Matters
When Last I Spoke to Carol
Maladjusted
Everyday Is Like Sunday
I Will See You In Far Off Places
People Are The Same Everywhere
Black Cloud
Let Me Kiss You
To Give (The Reason I Live)
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
How Soon Is Now?
Action Is My Middle Name
Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
I Know It's Over
Speedway

Panic

God, I love this man.

Please, please, please let me see the setlist! Anyone?

Made it out for Bakersfield and Stockton. Fantastic shows. The encore in Stockton was right up there on the most frenzied list.

Cheers to all the nice people I spoke and drank with before and after the shows.

It was a great show! I loved he started off with some of the feel good songs! I love when he plays Stockton, unlike the bay he shows up! :)

Back
Top Bottom