San Francisco, CA - Castro Theatre (Nov. 19, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

First Of The Gang to Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / I Am Veronica / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Bullfighter Dies / Rebels Without Applause / Knockabout World / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Girlfriend In A Coma / Let Me Kiss You / Saint In A Stained Glass Window / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
Wow. I saw Morrissey 30 years ago today for the first time, and I'm still always amazed and thrilled to hear about his shows. I'm quite sure this one was wonderful, and I can't wait to see the videos and the reviews!

Maybe best was the van parked outside the show on Castro with thrash metal band Hemorage (sic). Also, fog machine during Jack kind of smoked out yet place. Looked like some falls tried to hit the stage during encore and M left out last lines maybe asking security to calm down. I salute anyone trying to get on stage. I mean, it’s 2022 but it’s also a Morrissey concert for f’s sake.

It was an amazing night. Moz came on around 8:30. The Castro was a perfect venue, small. If memory doesn’t fail me, Set list was pretty much the same as Oakland except no My Life Is An Endless Succession. At Jack the Ripper the fog machine started and then there must have been a malfunction it was so smoky you couldn’t see anything. It finally kind of cleared up by the time Sweet and Tender was played. Will try to add more tomorrow, I’m on cloud 9
Highlights for me- Knockabout World, Saint, before LMKY introduced it as a song about romance in his life and being very short (something like that)
Says he doesn’t play HSIN anymore because Kelly Clarkson does a better cover.

Last edited:
mischievousnose-20112022-0001.jpg
mischievousnose-20112022-0002.jpg

Last edited:
Partial, incomplete & unverified so far:

First Of The Gang to Die
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
Our Frank
Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
Knockabout World
Half A Person
Everyday Is Like Sunday
The Loop
Girlfriend In A Coma
I Am Veronica
Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings
Let Me Kiss You
Saint In A Stained Glass Window
Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
Irish Blood, English Heart
Jack The Ripper
Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Encore shirt=
X-ray Spex: I Am Not A Cliché lyric shirt.
(Unofficial methinks).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom