Standard edition vs Deluxe edition - which one would you buy?

Which edition would you buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kewpie

Subscriber
Album release date is less than 8 weeks now, I still haven't decided whether I should buy deluxe edition or not.

How about you?

Last edited:
Deluxe. There isn't much of a price difference between the two, and the deluxe edition comes with six extra tracks. It's a no-brainer for me.

Yeah, but recordstore.co.uk does not give "album art card" to deluxe edition.

http://www.recordstore.co.uk/search.html?term=Morrissey+world+peace

So you'd rather have an 'art card' over six additional tracks? That's stupid.

I've pre-ordered the deluxe edition via iTunes, only because I had a gift card handy and wanted to get the advanced 'single' downloads. I'll probably pick up a CD copy at some point, and seeing as I'll already have the bonus tracks from iTunes, I'll likely just get the standard version.

Why the f*** would anyone buy the standard edition over the deluxe one even if it does come with some art card?

I ordered the ultimate box set. Is a lithograph the same as an art card?

I just want the vinyl with all the tracks. What is the point of an "art card". The album is an art card. If the sleeve was a lot better I may have ordered the ultimate bundle.

The prices at recordstore.uk are not that great, although their postage isn't too bad. Although now having just spotted it on amazon.co.uk it's even more and they have the traclkisting wrong too.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/World-Peace.../tracks/B00KAMX2EO/ref=dp_tracks_all_1#disc_1

All those people who swarmed the myplaydirect.com site must be feeling pretty stupid now considering none of those bundles included the extra tracks on the discs, just a digital download.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've already pre-ordered the deluxe from iTunes and I'll also be pre-ordering the delux, probably from amazon, I just haven't got round to it yet. Not sure about the vinyl yet. I very rarely play them these days but I'm a bit of a collecter so I might just wait and ask for it as a birthday or Christmas present.

I hate Deluxe Editions. All those pesky annoying extra songs you have to listen to.
Anyone know if there will be a special cut down version, with less tracks than the regular edition, 'cos that would be perfect?

I hate Deluxe Editions. All those pesky annoying extra songs you have to listen to.
Anyone know if there will be a special cut down version, with less tracks than the regular edition, 'cos that would be perfect?

You could not buy it at all if it's less tracks you're after.

i think anonymous is being 'sarky'. i.e. is there really a dilemma about which version to buy?

Australians are impervious to sarcasm. Something to do with too much Vitamin D. Which also explains why for 'Poms', sarcasm is a lifeblood. If I had that much sunshine in my life I couldn't be arsed with sarcasm ;)

Australians are impervious to sarcasm. Something to do with too much Vitamin D. Which also explains why for 'Poms', sarcasm is a lifeblood. If I had that much sunshine in my life I couldn't be arsed with sarcasm ;)

Oh, please... You have no idea what you're talking about. I am the master of sarcasm. Marrcasm, if you will.

Obviously my initial reply went way over your head. For your information it's pissing down here at the moment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom