Morrissey Central "Somewhere near Leeds." (July 11, 2023)

unnamed-1.jpg

Brendan Buckley (drums), Jesse Tobias (guitar), Carmen Vandenberg (guitar), Camila Grey (keyboard). Juan Galeano (bass) and Morrissey (bagpipes) are not in this picture - by choice.

Jesse spoils any photo. He takes himself so seriously. Brendan looks great fun

Jesse spoils any photo. He takes himself so seriously. Brendan looks great fun
Not everyone is a bouncy idiot. No wonder Morrissey loves Jesse so much. He doesn’t want to pose and be silly on the photo either!

Does anyone agree that the sound with the new band has a certain emptiness to it
Not really - if anything I'd say it was too full.
Still early days I think. I was watching this (David Foot) vid of S&TH which catches her improvising - it's great hearing her loosen things up at the play-out.
I'm loving the new ways Brendan is finding to nail the full stop to the encores too.

Clueless band. None of them grasp that their frontman has put them at potential risk with his toxic opinions and conspiracy theory lyrics. Their naivete worries me. Most look like good people!

Clueless band. None of them grasp that their frontman has put them at potential risk with his toxic opinions and conspiracy theory lyrics. Their naivete worries me. Most look like good people!
Does he call you Morrissey when you f**k?

Is Jessie good wink wink

The most crappy line up in years? No, the most crappy line up ever! Including the actual bass guitar
Seems M will never learn
Hope the guitars quits soon or get sacked

Still early days I think. I was watching this (David Foot) vid of S&TH which catches her improvising - it's great hearing her loosen things up at the play-out.
I'm loving the new ways Brendan is finding to nail the full stop to the encores too.

She might not be allowed to improvise anything in the band. A big lack of respect
There is already enough having the other guitar playing kinda out of tune the old songs

With the ousting of Boz and Alain, Jesse's finally got himself in the position he always wanted - number one henchman. It kinda feels like a hollow victory though, with Mozzas career at an all-time low. Still, he seems to be enjoying himself.
Pretty accurate. Will he ever leave? That'd be a glorious day in M music

Looks like a bunch of amateurs that just won the lottery, playing for one of the greatest artists ever, ever.

Not everyone is a bouncy idiot. No wonder Morrissey loves Jesse so much. He doesn’t want to pose and be silly on the photo either!
Thank you for your input Jesse. Nice to know you visit Solo 5 times a day.

I take it back. The "gang of lads" vibe isn't really that crucial for Morrissey to be successful and since Alain is out for good now I don't really need to hold on to that concept anymore. I like the sound of this band an especially Carmen's little guitar flourishes she plays. What I'm really holding out for is some way Morrissey's unreleased albums can see the light of day.

M on bagpipes,no thanks.

M rarely stays in the same hotel as the band, he doesn’t travel with them only sees them at the sound check then he’s back to his hotel.

View attachment 92903

Brendan Buckley (drums), Jesse Tobias (guitar), Carmen Vandenberg (guitar), Camila Grey (keyboard). Juan Galeano (bass) and Morrissey (bagpipes) are not in this picture - by choice.

What about Nottingham just been informed it's cancelled. Any explanation please?
I've done, another fan gone.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom