sister i'm a poet

The only thing that would make me think it's a troll is that the syntax of the username matches the guy who was posting links to a poll about the Iran issue... which, when you went to the page with the poll, appeared to have been posted or sponsored by the NME. So... that could be nothing, or it could be an attempt to provoke "fans" into making statements. You never know.

And yet you & 16 others made statements about it anyway? :confused:

The only thing that would make me think it's a troll is that the syntax of the username matches the guy who was posting links to a poll about the Iran issue... which, when you went to the page with the poll, appeared to have been posted or sponsored by the NME. So... that could be nothing, or it could be an attempt to provoke "fans" into making statements. You never know.

Provoke comments about Sister I'm a Poet? Um.. If it is a troll, he/she is not a very good one...

I think it's just a miracle, a horror-miracle, that it wasn't a single! An A-side single. It wasn't even first B-side!
It is my favourite Morrissey song (I think it's the one that sounds most like Smiths)

I think that Kill Uncle has some of the greatest LIVE songs Moz will ever play. The album is pretty boring to me, but when you see Mute Witness played live it is off the charts! Hard to believe it's the same song! Sing Your Life is great on the album...even better live!

Back
Top Bottom