Single 1 liner......

jonesman9

England for the English
has to be........................................................................

i will not change & I will not b nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 liner 4 ur life Please !.................................................

Its all a game exsitance is only a game.

"Hand in glove, the sun shines out of our behinds"

I also like "Nothing much happened and you didn't phone me"

I guess it changes every day (or couple of hours), but right now it's God give me patience, just no more conversations...

Edit 17:15: Wherever you are, I hope you're singing now

Last edited:
I love a few ones:

I know you love one person so, why can't you love two...

Take to the h(e)aven of you bed, that's something that you never said...

Please somebody stop me from thinking all the time about everything

When you sleep I will creep into your thoughts like a bad debt that you can't pay... take the easy way and give in...

All I ask of you is the one thing that you'll never do...

And many more :p :D

I'm not happy and I'm not sad

There are brighter sides to life and I should know because I've seen them but not often. (If that counts)

I have spent my whole life in ruins because of people who are nice.

I still love you, only slightly less than I used to.

Why do I smile at people I'd much rather kick in the eye?

If I seem a little strange, well, that's because I am!

And probably more...

see I've already waited too long, and all my hope is gone..

i just want my chance...

the sanest days are mad...

i know my luck too well...

I never stole a happy hour...

my love is as sharp as a needle in your eye.....

etc.etc.

How bout:

"I wear black on the outside cuz black is how I feel on the inside; and if I seem a little strange, well, that's because I am".

Steve

I always thought 'I wear black on the outside...' was one of his most cringeworthy lyrics ever.

There's too many good uns to mention, but one that often springs to mind in times of trouble is,

'rejection is one thing, but rejection from a fool is cruel...'

I always thought 'I wear black on the outside...' was one of his most cringeworthy lyrics ever.

Oh, I love this one. Yes, it's a little silly, but I think it's intentional. I think that it's a great example of how he combines humor and self-irony with seemingly sincere emotions.

Oh, I love this one. Yes, it's a little silly, but I think it's intentional. I think that it's a great example of how he combines humor and self-irony with seemingly sincere emotions.

It's definitely possible it went over my head but it's all a little... emo for me. :D

I say this sometimes to people in my school ('I wear black on the outside' etc) and then have to explain exactly why it isn't emo! They don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom